Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final points tally

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Doesn't seem so long ago that we were anticipating a club record Premier League points haul this season. Now, though, I can't see us even getting to 40 points.

So what do we think?

I'm going for 37.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

BHA.jpg

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I know this sounds odd but i don't really care. If we fail to beat our previous tally by even a point the season will be labelled a disappointment, and if we beat it by a point it will be labelled a brilliant sign of progress.

There's a bit more to it than a points total imho

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I did a calculation about 8 matches ago, just between us, Saudi fc and our friends up the road.
Had us finishing on 38 points,
Saudi finishing on 45 points
Other end of the A23 54 points.
I think I may have over estimated our finishing total but I have no reason to alter the finishing totals of the other two.
We have managed to turn our earlier season form completely around and looking at the fixtures that we have remaining, I can only see a maximum of 4 more points coming our way.
We just have to hope a finishing total of 37 will be enough to maintain our PL status ! Unless we can revert back to our earlier form.
Worrying times.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Originally I was hoping for something like 45-47, which would've been an incredible achievement.

I think we will end up on 40. Beat Norwich in a couple weeks' time, then scramble another win + a draw from somewhere else.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sporting Index has the spread at 43.5-45. I personally think that that's about 3 points too high, but interesting to get an unprejudiced and dispassionate prediction.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

A win and three draws.

Then crack open that Champagne, it’s celebration time.

Celebrate what ?

A further season where everyone moans about the Premier League ?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sporting Index has the spread at 43.5-45. I personally think that that's about 3 points too high, but interesting to get an unprejudiced and dispassionate prediction.

Ha

Sell like you've never sold before

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
45 points. Our poor form is not permanent. (Well I've got to live up to my username now and again!).

There is being optimistic . . . and there is being optimistic! But l kind of agree. Our losing run has to end some time, l'd like to think we can beat Norwich next time out,. then perhaps another win on our travels and a draw, (we are better away, less expectation), and that will take us up to 40 point, then we can all go on our holidays and recharge until August!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here