Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Agreeing with Simon Jordan 😬

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Normally tragically overconfident word salad, tbh but on this he couldn't be more spot on

Someone you might not like, or whose opinions you don't usually agree with, or who ever had anything to do wth Palarse now says something that makes perfect sense and you absolutely agree with it ................. it happens, so what? Nothing to see here. Nothing to beat yourself up about!
Actually I find that I quite often agree with him. No bother. :shrug:

Last edited:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The problem with Jordan being on TS is not that he's bad at what he does, it's that he shares his airtime with that unbearable windbag Jim White.

"Coming to you in the next hour, some astounding breaking news from my contact in the north east. Quite unbelievable. You'll not be wanting to miss this. Stick with us here on TalkSport for the news all North East football fans have been waiting for today. News that will only be brought to you here, on TalkSport" - 2 hours and 15 ad breaks later, news that Sunderland's financials have been released and their CEO spent £4.80 in the last calendar year on staples.

Also, as I can't listen, what's he saying?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
any summary of the comments made?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Someone you might not like, or whose opinions you don't usually agree with, or who ever had anything to do wth Palarse now says something that makes perfect sense and you absolutely agree with ot ................. it happens, so what? Nothing to see here.Nothing to beat yourself up about!

Totally agree. As a Brighton fan I dislike him for his association with Palace

However, as a football fan I often find him interesting and to be a person that makes good points. Not very often that you have someone openly talking about their experiences in football at that level. I don't listen to TalkSport often but when I do don't find it to be as bad as a lot of people seem to make out.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Someone you might not like, or whose opinions you don't usually agree with, or who ever had anything to do wth Palarse now says something that makes perfect sense and you absolutely agree with ot ................. it happens, so what? Nothing to see here.Nothing to beat yourself up about!

“Actually I find that I quite often agree with him. No bother. :shrug:[‘/QUOTE]’

Likewise

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
When I do get chance to listen to Jordon he is without doubt the most interesting of all pundits about football in general. Good to hear from somebody that has had the experience of owning a club and dealing with players and other chairman etc

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
A broken clock is right twice a day. Even Piers Morgan accidently stumbles upon a sensible argument from time to time.

Simon Jordan's certainly a better pundit than many in football, for the club association he has, he's actually better informed on the fan experience than many if not most.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Wasn't aware that RA had been critical of the 'war'!!

well he called it war in his statement about selling, which is going against Russian line, probably as far as he can go with out having his business nationalised.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
He is very insightful and tells it how it is, and holds no punches.

I like him for his palace connection, as they hate him for taking them into Admin, for the second time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here