[Albion] Phil Foden and his mum involved in a punch-up

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pond life the lot of them

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Terrible scene's, looks like Foden was getting some abuse so he left the scene and his mum comes along to say " Clear Off ! " so she pushes one of the gobshites and he then steps in and throws a punch at her ! ....

its ridiculously sad but I don't think footballers can have a normal social life these days as there is always some scrote who wants to abuse you for the colour of the shirt you wear in your day job.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That moron swinging a fire extinguisher at someone's head needs locking up before he kills someone!

There's an awful lot of lol's to be had until the extinguisher starts being used as a weapon...

...by a weapon.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Natural instinct for a mum to be protective but that bloke should not have punched her, As for the bloke with the fire extinguisher he needs locking up.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Natural instinct for a mum to be protective but that bloke should not have punched her, As for the bloke with the fire extinguisher he needs locking up.

Problem is that his mum made matters worse by shoving the bloke to the ground. Foden was already in the side room so she should have stayed there. So what if some drunken gobshite is giving him some abuse, he gets that every time he steps on a pitch, not nice or acceptable but he's used to it.

That said, hopefully the gobshite that threw the punch will get identified and prosecuted along with the trainee firefighter. He gets a shove and cowardly responds to a woman with an attempted haymaker. Utter scum.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Mum was doing what mums do by coming out and telling them to go away, nobody knows what was said to her to make her push somebody?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Looks like could be an old video to me as Foden now has a tat on his neck .

Feel sorry for the goading to foden but his mum who acts, talks and looks like a character from little Britain in my view unnecessarily escalated the situation . She didn’t need to come out & push the man over

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Mum was doing what mums do by coming out and telling them to go away, nobody knows what was said to her to make her push somebody?

Rubbish.

Once you instigate violence, it’s your own fault if you can’t finish what you start. Yes, the old fella should have retreated after his baiting made the woman violent but he is clearly scum of the highest order, the Mum signed up to a battering as soon as she made the confrontation violent. Hit and be hit.

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Really! She escalated by pushing the guy over. Stand and defend her son, fine, but don't get physically involved. Better still, just stay in the room. Absolutely pointless.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Really! She escalated by pushing the guy over. Stand and defend her son, fine, but don't get physically involved. Better still, just stay in the room. Absolutely pointless.

I'm sure she did but still no excuse for the bloke to punch her that was well out of order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here