Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] People's match day plans

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Well its a 3pm kick off at home what are your plans .mine is normal except it's brought forward by 2 1/2 half hours.must go it's a tight schedule.uta

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wondering what my drink of choice will be to drown my sorrows when Burnley mug us again :lolol:

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Well, I won't be there now. All trains to Brighton from Ely are cancelled. I specifically got time off work to go today, and I thought my only problem was the buses between Three Bridges and Brighton. :rant:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Wait for the result of my lateral flow test. Check train status. Check weather. Decide if Burnley hoofball is worth sitting in the wind and rain with a cold. Probably do it anyway. Spend evening regretting it. Delete series link for MOTD.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Go to the Princess Royal this morning for a PCR and then self isolate until Tuesday for my cataract operation. Watch updates for the match this afternoon.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Spend a bit of time reading the "fence dispute" thread to work out whether I'm going to have to fork out a load of cash after the storm yesterday battered two of the three sides of our garden fencing, then get to the stadium about 2pm to cheer on a 5-0 Albion win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Go to the Princess Royal this morning for a PCR and then self isolate until Tuesday for my cataract operation. Watch updates for the match this afternoon.

Hope all goes well for you :thumbsup:

I found the operation very interesting, the colours and swirling was like I was flying through space. I actually quite enjoyed it.

The difference in sight in the eye after 24 hours was like night and day :lolol:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Got a lot of stuff to catch up on after yesterday. Going to be tight getting back to the pub for 12:50, but reckon I'll do it.
Amex by 2 now the A27 is all open again. Big decision today is hot drink in my seat or a pint in the concourse, something I've not done this season due to the spreading of Covid.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
12.09 bus from Crowborough, several pints of Harveys finest at the JHT with our group celebrating the first Saturday 3pm ko for 6 months, then the train about 2.30 from Lewes to the Theatre of Dreams, can't wait

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hope all goes well for you :thumbsup:

I found the operation very interesting, the colours and swirling was like I was flying through space. I actually quite enjoyed it.

The difference in sight in the eye after 24 hours was like night and day :lolol:

Thank you. This is my second one as the right eye was done 20 months ago. Yes, the colours were quite psychodelic.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Up early, 7.45, black coffee, go for run (parkrun cancelled), Coffee and pastries.
10.45, get petrol, drive down from Essex.
Park up, get to ground..

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I usually drive a car full to home games but it's just me today so, as the traffic is awful of late, im going to walk. Waterproofs at the ready.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I will keep an eye on the trains and just hope there are enough services later to get there

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not going had a stomach virus all week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Watch the Jocko's lose to Sweden's curling shitehousery.
Paint a bedroom floor.
Go to the Albion.
Watch us leave big fella marked by Tariq at a corner.
Spend evening says "why do that?", every 15 minutes or so.
Laugh at 'relegation?' threads in the same way I laughed at last week's 'Europe?'

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I’ve just got up and seen the no trains from Seaford thread……currently scratching my head and working out a plan to see the first Saturday 3pm home game in over 5 months and first home game for a month.

Anyone else believe in Sod’s law? :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here