Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Record Amex attendance for Liverpool?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Only ten tickets remaining for the match. Some at :albion2: prices but all goes into the coffers.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is the exchange open yet? Surely a couple of thousands tickets will go up from those who can’t stand their bottle tops being banned or those that normally farm their ticket out to dozens of people but can’t this season.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Yep it’s one of those games where that particular ‘fan’ turns up.

That particular fan - One who has chosen their football team from a square piece of plastic in their living room rather than their local community.

Never mind rather the club had extra revenue from soulless glory hunters than empty seats.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm going just to watch Undav give VVD the run around.

#WeActuallySingedAStriker.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
I don't get this hostility toward occasional visitors. It's not their fault we don't have enough regular support to fill the AMEX. I have been a supporter since the 1970s and to me all are welcome.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't get this hostility toward occasional visitors. It's not their fault we don't have enough regular support to fill the AMEX. I have been a supporter since the 1970s and to me all are welcome.

The hostility you see is not aimed at occasional visitors that actually come to see the Albion, most of us know there will be many there….in all home stands…just because it’s Liverpool.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

It's the horror of having someone sat next to you, singing 'you'll never walk alone' and screaming 'Liverpool, Liverpool' for 85 minutes that's the problem.

Which, of course, happens all over the Amex. All over.

:facepalm:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I remember the days (not long ago, to be fair) when this place used to get misty eyed over the handful of 30k gates we had at the Goldstone. It's funny to think that is an occurrence nearly every time we play these days.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1 x visit to Anfield.
2 X visits to The King & Queens.

I'm a long way from being dyed in the wool, steal your hubcaps Scouser.

:rave:

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
The hostility you see is not aimed at occasional visitors that actually come to see the Albion, most of us know there will be many there….in all home stands…just because it’s Liverpool.
I go to see the Albion always have always will still only 3 points on offer.would be nice to see dvd score 2 ogs

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Must admit I bought a STH guest ticket for my colleague who's a tourist (not actually a Liverpool fan but wants to see them play) in the vague hope the Amex and match day experience will win him over towards the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here