Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you tolerate Zouma being picked if he was our player?

Assuming you are an animal lover would you make your disappointment known or even boo him?

• Yes

Votes: 63 28.9%
  • No

Votes: 141 64.7%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 14 6.4%

• Total voters

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Assuming you are an animal lover would you make your disappointment known or even boo him?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A bit of a silly thread.

Can I pick el hadji diouf?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In many, many other vocations (especially these days for a business in the spotlight) he’d be out on his cowardly arse.

But Wet Spam will hope this story disappears, like tomorrow.

He’s of great value to them.

I wonder what TB/PB would do differently with a player? Perhaps good deeds by the player eg charity work, not just a PR exercise of remorseful words?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Bringing the name of the club into disrepute?!

As I said, for me.

Where do we draw a line? Can he use ant killer? Only if he doesn't show it on Twitter?

I think he is an uneducated arse for what he did. West Ham should not have played him against Watford, he should have said that he was donating ten grand to an animal charity, and then we should all move on.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If he was a BHA player then people would find all kinds of imaginative ways in which to support him

Depends on which BHA player it was. Shane Duffy or Ali Mac doing it... "great attitude, really showing commitment practicing his kicking technique when at home". AC or Pascal Gross on the other hand...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Depends on which BHA player it was. Shane Duffy or Ali Mac doing it... "great attitude, really showing commitment practicing his kicking technique when at home". AC or Pascal Gross on the other hand...

Maupay would do an air shot, slip over and injure himself!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What a shit poll. I voted ‘no’ as I was answering the question in the thread title. Turns out I have voted the opposite way.

Zouma’s actions and West Ham’s response are just another nail in the coffin that contains my interest in the Premier League.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

I'm guessing Zouma who booted a Cat would be reviled and not welcomed, wheras Eric Cantona who booted a Palace fan would be welcomed as a hero!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What a shit poll. I voted ‘no’ as I was answering the question in the thread title. Turns out I have voted the opposite way.

Zouma’s actions and West Ham’s response are just another nail in the coffin that contains my interest in the Premier League.

Oops just realised I did the same thing.

Poll starter out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would you tolerate Zouma being picked if he was our player?

Wouldn't really have a choice, would we? All we could do is boo him.
Would hope the club would do what Liverpool did with Suarez - get rid. Sell him to a club in a country (there are plenty) where animal rights are less of a concern.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
In many, many other vocations (especially these days for a business in the spotlight) he’d be out on his cowardly arse.

But Wet Spam will hope this story disappears, like tomorrow.

He’s of great value to them.

I wonder what TB/PB would do differently with a player? Perhaps good deeds by the player eg charity work, not just a PR exercise of remorseful words?

Well they didn't get any remorse or good deeds out of Connolly when he busted lockdown rules so I suspect TB/PB would either ship him out ASAP or let it all blow over - either "Back him or Sack him" basically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here