Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley match

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Ticket sales are going very well just 30O left goes to show what a 3pm Saturday ko does

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sooo looking forward to this game. Seems ages since we last played at the Amex, (the Chelsea game last month). Be great to actually travel to a game in daylight again!

Villa to follow just a week later too of course, a veritable football feast of home fixtures all of a sudden.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Looking good. Even more so Villa game which could well see a record no of bums on seats as only 50ish tickets available and exchange has been open for over a week

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm unsurprised. People want to watch competitive top level football at a manageable price, scheduled at a convenient time.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Club tickets as far as I know exchange not open (yet) I think Burnley have only taken 2 blocks .possible to seat behind south goal

Correct. We have about an extra thousand seats available to home fans than what we do for for the Villa game, and that’s with only half of S1E open. Technically the most ‘home’ tickets sold for a couple of seasons, possibly ever, although we have the Wigan and Bristol City games to contend with.

Barring some exceptional circumstances, no reason why there should be any empty seats for Villa. This will be our ‘actual’ biggest attendance at The Amex ever. Possibly our biggest crowd since 1979.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Correct. We have about an extra thousand seats available to home fans than what we do for for the Villa game, and that’s with only half of S1E open. Technically the most ‘home’ tickets sold for a couple of seasons, possibly ever, although we have the Wigan and Bristol City games to contend with.

Barring some exceptional circumstances, no reason why there should be any empty seats for Villa. This will be our ‘actual’ biggest attendance at The Amex ever. Possibly our biggest crowd since 1979.

The attendance figure is already known, and only loosely related to those actually in attendance :facepalm:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Club tickets as far as I know exchange not open (yet) I think Burnley have only taken 2 blocks .possible to seat behind south goal

Thanks for that . I assumed it was based on the 'coloured' over image of the seating plan that has been put up, my seat is available still on exchange but in one of the areas 'blacked' out. Is there a place which actually indicates when exchange is open..

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
The attendance figure is already known, and only loosely related to those actually in attendance :facepalm:

Hence my point about why the Villa attendance will actually be close to the ‘announced attendance’… :ffsparr:

In case you’re not with it, all season ticket holders who can’t make the game have had over 2 weeks to put their tickets on the exchange, of which nearly all of them are sold out. Very good chance of there actually being over 31,000 there.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sooo looking forward to this game. Seems ages since we last played at the Amex, (the Chelsea game last month). Be great to actually travel to a game in daylight again!

Villa to follow just a week later too of course, a veritable football feast of home fixtures all of a sudden.

Be able to queue in the light after the game for a little while as well

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Looking forward to it. First game at AMEX for us two for ages. What's the best transport/parking option now if coming from West Country ? Is it Mill Road P&R ? Is that quicker to get out that parking with rellies in Hove and doing train to Hove Station ? We get to games so rarely that we won't be wanting to leave in the 89th minute (and miss the Maupay equalliser).

Trotty

Feb 22, 2012
Be warned there are no trains on Brighton main line for both home games

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here