Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php
attachment.php

Tottenham v Albion

FA Cup fourth round

Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Date: Saturday 5th February 2022
Kick-off: 20:00 GMT
Referee: Stuart Attwell
Assistants: Dan Cook, Daniel Robathan
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
VAR: Darren England
Additional VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis

Match stats

• [*=left]Tottenham have won each of their last seven home games against Brighton in all competitions, a run that dates back to 1982.
    [*=left]The only other FA Cup meeting between Spurs and Brighton came back in January 2005 in the third round, with goals from Ledley King and Robbie Keane securing a 2-1 win for Spurs at White Hart Lane.
    [*=left]Tottenham have reached round five of the FA Cup in five of the last six campaigns, only failing at this stage in 2018-19 at Crystal Palace.
    [*=left]Brighton have only won two of their last nine FA Cup matches against Premier League sides (D1 L6), though those two victories have come since the Seagulls themselves were promoted to the top flight in 2017.
    [*=left]Tottenham striker Harry Kane has scored 11 goals in his last 11 FA Cup appearances, with each of his last four coming as a substitute, including Spurs' third and final goal versus Morecambe in round three.

Graham Potter's Spurs Press Conference

[tweet]1490037538010054656[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/1490037538010054656

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Match is live on ITV4.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I’ll be settling down in front of the telly more in hope than expectation. Given our recent run of draws and the possibility of extra time and penalties, all that has to favour the home side .
However, it all depends on the strength of the teams the managers send out . Will they play their strongest side, will we ?
I will be over the moon if we win it but not too disappointed if we don’t.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Weekend in the smoke, standing up legally during the game, new ground and nothing to lose.

Bring. It. On.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Weekend in the smoke, standing up legally during the game, new ground and nothing to lose.

Bring. It. On.

Would have normally have been on the beers by 10am for a big London away game. Anyone started yet? :lol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Mrs has a huge family most if not all Spud supporters and have kindly invited me to sit with them today fully expecting me to be on my bestest behaviour, please god let us score :lolol:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Got ticket but can't go as it's my last day of Covid isolation. Which can only mean Brighton are on course for a stunning performance and a brilliant victory. Hope you all enjoy it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Looking forward to getting up at 3am to watch this. We're more than capable of beating anyone on our day now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here