Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Survey: What do you think of Tony Bloom?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Leicester - Vichai and family - have ploughed a ton of money into a provincial club. Won the PL and the FA Cup, established as top half PL side. Regularly gift the fans drinks, scarves, t-shirts, pints, pies (and crappy clackers). More importantly, have ploughed a fortune into the local community - millions to the local hospital, etc. Seem decent people, who genuinely care for the area.

I've wondered about this a bit... was their original motivation just to own a club as something to do, or as a business opportunity. And now they've just fallen in love with it and it's a true love match? :)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Interesting to see that no-one, as yet, has named Palace as having the worst owners.

That must be a first on NSC

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Q4 - Newcastle haven't really ruined anything yet since they've only just changed hands. So there's City and Chelski to choose from. So I did the only sensible thing and put Palace.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Done but went with Burnley as worst owners. New owners seem be in it for money (might be wrong)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I wouldn’t wipe my arse on the Daily/ Sunday Heil.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would be gobsmacked if TB didn't come out a clear winner - especially as fans of other clubs have to vote for owner of other clubs. Hugely strong competition of Most Crap Owner tho eh? Tough one to call :lol:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Done...

Best other club, Southampton for their business model over the years.

Worst, Manchester City as we haven't seen what Newcastle are going to do yet, and Chelsea haven't made as good a job at buying success.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Done
Thumbs up for Bloom & Brentford
Thumbs down for Newcastle & other clubs with owners that have indirect or direct links to poor humanitarian records.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here