Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away to Man Utd now scheduled

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Didn't spot this elsewhere so apologies if fixtures... the Man Utd website is now reporting that their home match against us (postponed from December) is now taking place on Tuesday Feb 16th, at a very helpful 8:15pm.

Doesn't sound like it is on TV - previously it was due to be on BT Sport.

EDIT: Updating my diary I note that Tuesday is the 15th, not 16th. Blame ManUtd.com!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Surely they must of known this was coming, to only reveal it less than a month before is nothing short of a disgrace from the PL. There's also absolutely no need for the 8.15 instead of 7.45, what a joke. I'll still be going mind, but I can definitely imagine we'll be taking under a thousand.

axscott

Jan 10, 2022
Anybody going? I'm considering taking the afternoon off work and going, I assume there will be a supporters coach where we can have a nap on the way back

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Surely they must of known this was coming, to only reveal it less than a month before is nothing short of a disgrace from the PL. There's also absolutely no need for the 8.15 instead of 7.45, what a joke. I'll still be going mind, but I can definitely imagine we'll be taking under a thousand.

Can only assume the weird kick-off time is because of Champions League games on the same evening (didn't think that was allowed to have PL and CL on the same night), starting at 8pm, can only guess there is an issue with international broadcasters showing PL and CL football.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Can only assume the weird kick-off time is because of Champions League games on the same evening (didn't think that was allowed to have PL and CL on the same night), starting at 8pm, can only guess there is an issue with international broadcasters showing PL and CL football.

Another match going fan led decision.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Does anyone know how refunds work, can people get their money back if they can’t go to the rearranged date / time?

axscott

Jan 10, 2022
Does anyone know how refunds work, can people get their money back if they can’t go to the rearranged date / time?

Pretty sure it's automatically done already, those that bought tickets previously have top priority to buy tickets starting tomorrow. I'll have to wait until Monday but given the 8:15pm midweek, I don't think I'll have an issue grabbing one :D

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
On BT according to the BHA website

bt.jpg

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Pretty sure it's automatically done already, those that bought tickets previously have top priority to buy tickets starting tomorrow. I'll have to wait until Monday but given the 8:15pm midweek, I don't think I'll have an issue grabbing one :D

Hadn’t realised that, I’ll check my bank account. I bought tickets and was waiting for the rearranged date / time, but suspected we would be able to go midweek, which we can’t. For some reason I was thinking we’d use the same ticket for the rearranged date or have to send them back for a refund.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Anybody going? I'm considering taking the afternoon off work and going, I assume there will be a supporters coach where we can have a nap on the way back

Yup, after every away game, on the coach and fall asleep...zzzzz

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Nowhere else does, including the BT website though

I think that BT said at the time that any postponed match that they were going to show, they would still show, as they have paid for the rights. It'll be on BT Sports.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here