Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bury v Brighton.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Remember that very day. Most miffed by the result. Only the second defeat of the season and a rare one during that period.

I remember discussing it on the way to a friend's birthday party. I was 7.

RIP Bury.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Interesting to see that - Wilson had a bit of a mare that day. I notice that he was substituted

Great season that. We lost only one home game and got promoted.

Sad to see Bury where they are now - they finished 7th in D3 that year

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Interesting to see that - Wilson had a bit of a mare that day. I notice that he was substituted

Great season that. We lost only one home game and got promoted.

Sad to see Bury where they are now - they finished 7th in D3 that year

Wilson had a bloody mare against Palace yesterday too

I wonder if Newcastle want him

Jul 7, 2003
Wilson had a bloody mare against Palace yesterday too

I wonder if Newcastle want him

Rumour has it Preston are interested. Maybe we can do a deal for that young lad Lawrenson they have. Looks a bit gangly but could be worth a punt.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
It was an international break so loads of United scarves City scarves, 30 of us pitched up in the Bury end and a gap opened up and we walked to the back of the stand and held of numerous assaults for 90 minutes unlike the Albion???
If my memory is correct about 15 Bosun guys went up on the Haywards Heath coach to a Bury game. It was an unusually large crowd that game due to international break with plenty of united and city scarves. Probably the same game. I remember we couldn't find the coach after the game and we asked a couple of 12-14 year old kids from Bury to help us find the bl00dy thing. We were expecting an ambush but they got us to the coach without incident.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
One of my few lower league ground misses. Always had something I couldn't miss and every year hoped for a cup game now even that outside chance has gone. BUT remember Kit's goal direct from a corner at our place :D Maybe one day......... but at my age they had better get a move on!

If my memory is correct about 15 Bosun guys went up on the Haywards Heath coach to a Bury game. It was an unusually large crowd that game due to international break with plenty of united and city scarves. Probably the same game. I remember we couldn't find the coach after the game and we asked a couple of 12-14 year old kids from Bury to help us find the bl00dy thing. We were expecting an ambush but they got us to the coach without incident.

10 bosun, 1 of which was a young lady and one had his arm in a cast???

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Rumour has it Preston are interested. Maybe we can do a deal for that young lad Lawrenson they have. Looks a bit gangly but could be worth a punt.

Another one for the U23s ? :clap:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It was an international break so loads of United scarves City scarves, 30 of us pitched up in the Bury end and a gap opened up and we walked to the back of the stand and held of numerous assaults for 90 minutes unlike the Albion???

Utterly bizarre. It was indeed, England playing Finland on the 13th. I didn't think international breaks were a thing back then.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We're not very good...
We're not very good...
We're not very....
We're not very....
We're not very good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here