Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dele Alli

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Some short memories on here. He was superb not very long ago. Let Tony worry about the money.
This would be a very exciting singing.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
A Deli Ali playing like he can is an asset to most teams. Off the boil at the moment but it is not beyond him being as good as he was. Likely surplus’s to requirements if he wants a club to let him play his stuff we would likely be his best choice.if all he wants is a payday he will be off up north east

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why, in your opinion, has his form 'drifted' in recent seasons?

Probably needs a confidence manager who puts his arm round him like Poch. Spurs have been a mess. Maybe even a change of scenery as to comfortable at a club he’s been at a long time now.

Also confused why he’s a ‘dickhead’ any more than Shane Duffy has been in the past ?

Jimmy Grimble

Weirdly I had a thought the other day that if he came here it could really revitalise his career.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Probably needs a confidence manager who puts his arm round him like Poch. Spurs have been a mess. Maybe even a change of scenery as to comfortable at a club he’s been at a long time now.

Also confused why he’s a ‘dickhead’ any more than Shane Duffy has been in the past ?

Am I right in thinking to get the best out of him then you need to cuddle him, tell him how great he is and pay him £200k a week?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Why, in your opinion, has his form 'drifted' in recent seasons?

It happens. People, players can lose their way. mourinho probably didn’t help. No doubt he didn’t help himself at times.
I have a feeling Potter could help him get back to form.
A loan with an option to buy would be nice.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It happens. People, players can lose their way. mourinho probably didn’t help. No doubt he didn’t help himself at times.
I have a feeling Potter could help him get back to form.
A loan with an option to buy would be nice.

Bit of a punt on big wages.

Thankfully it ain't gonna happen.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Bit of a punt on big wages.

Thankfully it ain't gonna happen.

Yeah , it would be a punt and unlikely. You never know, Sometimes theres a crazy deal to be done if the selling club wants the player out.
If he wants to stay in England he’ll go to a club on about our level. He won’t get top six, and the likes of villa and Leicester would prob think they can do better. Newcastle probably favourites to get him.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yep, predictable nonsense responses. See the previous Welbeck and Lingard for similar.

He would be a fantastic signing for us.

It is not nonsense to find that one's opinion of Welbeck and Lingard do not match the opinion of the player in question. The two aforementioned players are both known for being very hard-working and having a great attitude. That is questionable in regard to Ali.

If we did sign him, I hope you are right that it would prove fantastic, but that is very far from certain.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Am I right in thinking to get the best out of him then you need to cuddle him, tell him how great he is and pay him £200k a week?

Like Potter has had to do with Bissuoma & Maupay at times. Yes.

Or Hughton with Knockaert?

You’re being a bit weird about this to be honest. Not that I think we need him or it’ll happen

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A great talent. Like Dany Rose. I wonder what they have in common?

(the answer is lack of due care and attention by their ludicrous club.)

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
There's a bloody good player in there somewhere and I reckon GP is the man to bring him back out. I'd be excited about the prospect of Debbie turning out for us.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
This would be an incredible signing and nice to dream. An in form Allis interlinking with the likes of Mac and Moder would be ��

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here