Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Webster to Saudi FC

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
ha ha ha.

I can't even comprehend the fee that would be involved in this transfer.

No way mate

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope this isn’t another Virgo to Celtic style rumour that we all :rolleyes: at

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They won't pony up for Bottman or the other lad - so why do they think we'd take £30M or so which appears to be market they are in.

Also there is strong suggestions they don't want to upset the dressing room with unbalanced wages, with Webster new deal in the summer he has to be a top earner so many move would have to be into 6 figures per week.

And I don't think Webster would go, got a young family, support network in Sussex. Upping and leaving to the North East, I can't see it.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
How about a little question mark or something in the headline.

Anyway, it can not be ruled out. Not likely but if they really want to, they can get 99,9% - including Webster - of the players on the planet with the resources they have.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nobody looking for their car keys?

Haven't times changed?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's had more PL gametime than Ben White, and has looked very much up to the mark. Therefore any fee will be some way north of the £50m Arsenal had to stump up. And he's contracted till summer 2026.

File this under "bollocks".

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Here's the tweet.....

[tweet]1485982506084151300[/tweet]

There's nothing stopping Toon making an enquiry - and there's equally nothing stopping Tony saying '£100 million or do one'..................

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
We are talking 60-70 million here surely. It is nuts. They could have him and bissouma for 120 million.

As others have said. If white was 50 then a defender who is a better player who carries it better than any other centre back and dominant with two great feet we are talking eye watering figures. Amazing.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He's only just mastered the Sussex dialect.
Don't mess his head up with the Geordie dialect ???

:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here