Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fight on the Falmer to Brighton train post-match

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Think it was the 2210 from Falmer to Brighton. Open up the argument for keeping away fans back at FT. I suppose Southern Fail can't run a Chelsea fans train special to London, Littlehampton, Newhaven and Hastings. Especially with all the rail cutbacks.

As for the middle aged guy knocking a few women and kids aside in this packed carriage to join in, take a good look in the mirror mate. I think it all started when a group of Chelsea fans started singing 'champions of Europe'. Not the cleverist thing to do on a train packed with home fans.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Strange fans.

A group of about 20 or so were making their way towards the station just ahead of us when we came out of the WSU.

Their opener of "Same old Chelsea, taking the piss" was followed by them going through a repetoire of Palace songs. After that, it seemed to be getting quite "tense" in the queue for the trains as we made our way by towards the Bridge.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
My observation is that their seemed to be a higher proportion of utter gobshites among the Chelsea fans than you get with most clubs...the sort of blokes who mouthed-off a lot but melt away when it comes to the crunch

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We had a prick throwing stones at us as we were on the platform at Falmer.’I had to mention to plod that they might need to have a look. He wanted to fight everyone…… and some mouthy bird… classy

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Strange fans.

A group of about 20 or so were making their way towards the station just ahead of us when we came out of the WSU.

Their opener of "Same old Chelsea, taking the piss" was followed by them going through a repetoire of Palace songs. After that, it seemed to be getting quite "tense" in the queue for the trains as we made our way by towards the Bridge.

A fair amount of attempted queue jumping was going on from Chelsea fans

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Had a few verbals with a Fat bald Chelsea fan in the car park. After jokingly telling him to quickly run as he was putting in a half arsed jog to get to his car took it as me calling him out for a fight. Once he had got in his car. A little back and forth and me approaching his car calling him a fat old ****ing gammon he drove off.

Sad ****er. Although I’d be pretty angry if I chose to support instead of my local club.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
We had a prick throwing stones at us as we were on the platform at Falmer.’I had to mention to plod that they might need to have a look. He wanted to fight everyone…… and some mouthy bird… classy

I was going to swear it was me and the wife until I realized I was throwing stones in Chicago today during the match at hooligans on a train platform.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
My observation is that their seemed to be a higher proportion of utter gobshites among the Chelsea fans than you get with most clubs...the sort of blokes who mouthed-off a lot but melt away when it comes to the crunch

Ah, it's a shame Bushy doesn't grace this board anymore, this comment would have set off a total meltdown.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Bunch of wankers.

Whilst I was waiting in the train queue, they started with the homophobic stuff, which was hilarious and so original to them.

It seemed as though I was surrounded by them, then it started to kick off with an Albion fan laughing in the face of the Chelsea ‘Stone Island’ boys whilst exclaiming ‘You’d can’t beat us!’ This was highly offensive to the poor Chelsea boys, and then almost everyone around me started to sing ‘Champions of Europe, you’re having a laugh’ :clap:

This angered them even more, then it really kicked off. Seemed like one of ours was trying to take on 4-5 of their’s after something must’ve been said. Some dirty Chelsea **** then spat in his face.

No stewards or police anywhere to been seen. The fans had to police it themselves. Did see an Albion fan holding his forehead, not sure what happened there.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I spotted that on the radio thread, was gonna say you've got a bloody good lob! :lolol:

Did you know that LOB means "Lips of Blood?" So "bloody good lob" means "Bloody Good Lips of Blood."

BRLOB_01_Poster.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ah, it's a shame Bushy doesn't grace this board anymore, this comment would have set off a total meltdown.

:lolol:

There was a group of five stereotypes near us in the train queue (mid 50s, overweight, cockbonnets) trying (and failing) to stare out Brighton fans. I did wonder if one of them was from Haywards Heath

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

If that was about 10pm, the mouthy young blonde girl involved then they were all sussex based Chelsea fans - of course [emoji849]

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
On the way back to the coach park, I heard a few Chelsea fans singing palace songs which didn’t surprise me as most of my workmates in Croydon are Chelsea fans who follow palace as a second team.

East London Exile

Jan 13, 2013
London
There was also some sort of trouble on the 22:55 Bedford train. Don’t know what happened but it stopped for a long time at Balcombe the the driver came on the PA and asked if the Police could confirm to him it was OK to proceed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here