Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The fella who "invaded" the pitch

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Possibly the Albion management are looking at the bigger longer term picture and see the benefit in getting a reputation of treating players well ( which includes allowing them to move on ) , and treating other clubs with consideration also.

Just with that first word, that was BLOTD :bowdown:

On the other hand, we could get some blokes down the pub to run the club. Let's call that a plan and venture forth. Right away.

After you.

:wink:

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I believe players should stay on the pitch- yellow card offense would stop all the nonsense of running towards spectators and getting the poor weak souls in trouble

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It's probably true to say that if the Forest player(s) hadn't run towards/gestured towards the Leicester fans then this wouldn't have happened?

Players do that to rival fans at most matches but yet fans coming on pitch to attack them is an exceptional occurrence. Seems pretty pathetic to say the players caused it when for just about everyone it isn't an issue.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Players do that to rival fans at most matches but yet fans coming on pitch to attack them is an exceptional occurrence. Seems pretty pathetic to say the players caused it when for just about everyone it isn't an issue.

I just think the days of players "playfully" doing-the-Maupay might be numbered due to recent issues. Nowhere have I said the players caused it- but I do wonder if they had just immediately ran to their own fans whether this would have happened, yes or no? I say no,this moron wouldn't have run onto the pitch. Personally, I love the "panto" of football, I love to give it and I'm happy to receive it (banter, mild abuse) at a game in the ground but some halfwits only want to give it and they can't take it when a player celebrates infront of them or cups ears or finger to the mouth etc. Sadly, they are the problem and ruin it for the rest.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I heard today that the lad that went over the barrier has got a six year stadium ban.

I heard he'd set a smoke bomb off at the palace game & was being sought before he decided to show his face at the next match

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I heard he'd set a smoke bomb off at the palace game & was being sought before he decided to show his face at the next match

I’m sure it was mentioned on this thread.
The people that told me about his ban had also only heard about the smoke bomb on NSC, they hadn’t heard it was definitely him that had the smoke bomb.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I’m sure it was mentioned on this thread.
The people that told me about his ban had also only heard about the smoke bomb on NSC, they hadn’t heard it was definitely him that had the smoke bomb.

I mentioned it on this thread before. I don't know if anyone else did. My source on this is a very reliable one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here