Votes: 36 10.4%
  • Tory

Votes: 73 21.2%
  • other

Votes: 25 7.2%

• Total voters

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not sure I'll be voting as none of the options appeal to me, but if you put a gun to my head I would vote green party (but with some serious grievances).

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I’d vote for whichever candidate in my local constituency was most likely to kick the Tories out, so Labour. Not that I’m a fan of Starmer, but the lying cretin that is Johnson and his party of corrupt sycophants need to go.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I’m genuinely curious to hear why people would willingly still vote Tory after the absolute shit show that we’ve witnessed over the last few years.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
The political system is broken. Adding "none of the above" to the ballot paper and making voting compulsory would result in a landslide for "none of the above".
However given that won't happen anytime soon, & that the only issue that is relevant to the future of humans is the Climate Crisis, I'll vote swap in a green marginal to get round the undemocracy of the FPTP system!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Labour if Peter Kyle stands again in Hove.

If they ever replace him with a spotty Momentum oik who can tell you every single word in the dictionary he considers discrimatory but couldn't organise drinks at Harvey's it'll be Lib Dem.

I used to say the best local candidate would get my vote whoever they represented but the Tories won't get a vote off me as long as I live now. They are a disgrace.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I’m genuinely curious to hear why people would willingly still vote Tory after the absolute shit show that we’ve witnessed over the last few years.

Same three reasons most Tory voters have every election I suppose...

Me, me, me.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Unfortunately the competition isn't great and many who earn more than £25k/year believe that a Labour government would be a car crash. Our best leaders have been relatively central irrelevant of the parties they represent so for me Libdems is the best outcome, unfortunately they've not had a strong leader since Clegg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

That's easy. He got Brexit done, and he protected us all with world-beating vaccines, and there is nothing else to see.

All deluded nonsense, of course, but it is what probably 30% of the electorate believe.

Oh, and something about Jeremy Corbyn.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Starmer has been a disappointment as a opposition leader and throw in his vile deputy and what should be an easy labour win is unlikely to happen despite what the polls say now. Can’t see there being an election any time soon anyway

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Same three reasons most Tory voters have every election I suppose...

Me, me, me.

There is nothing wrong with self interest. ???

And that's why I'm voting labour :lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’d vote for whichever candidate in my local constituency was most likely to kick the Tories out, so Labour. Not that I’m a fan of Starmer, but the lying cretin that is Johnson and his party of corrupt sycophants need to go.

This, with bells on.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If I were to vote with my heart - Lib Dem.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

My sentiments entirely, which is why I put Lib Dem. Tactical.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I need someone to stand aside. I've lost count of the times my vote recipient has come third. It feels pointless but I always go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here