Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anthony Gordon

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Looks a cracking young England prospect this lad on the basis of today's game, but his diving in the box was embarrassing, needs to cut that out immediately.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Has the qualities of maddison and mount...as in tries to con the ref. If he goes to a bigger club, he'll get taught how to dive properly

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Horrible little scrote. Dead ball delivery was hopeless, but begrudgingly the rest of his play was good. I was hoping he was Scottish so i won't have to see his ugly face too much

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Why don't refs book players for diving any more? A few years ago there was all sorts of noise about "simulation" but it's all disappeared since the introduction of VAR.

Didn't a Brentford player get booked for diving against us the other day?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Horrible little scrote. Dead ball delivery was hopeless, but begrudgingly the rest of his play was good. I was hoping he was Scottish so i won't have to see his ugly face too much

Can play for Scots, RoI or England apparently.

First goal was down to Lallana, second good finish….

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Looked like he was exchanging comments with Bjorn Hamberg after the final whistle and being shepherded away by Duffy.
As said above, horrible little scrote.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
To me it looked on target but Sanchez had it covered.

Sanchez had it covered all the way. Given the deflection he almost dived to early. No blame attached to him though.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Nasty cheating little scrote with a sh1tty spandau ballet haircut. Someone will give him a bloody good hard kicking in a late tackle pretty soon, and that will be that.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This thread makes me laugh. Earlier in the week, people on this board talking about how we need 7 players who are up for it. Put it in for the cause and up for a scrap if things turn nasty.

Everton have a nasty player and people throw their toys out of the pram.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This thread makes me laugh. Earlier in the week, people on this board talking about how we need 7 players who are up for it. Put it in for the cause and up for a scrap if things turn nasty.

Everton have a nasty player and people throw their toys out of the pram.

Toys have not been thrown, nor dummies spat. If an opposing player is good, we normally begrudgingly acknowledge the fact. If he is a diving little shit, we also acknowledge it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here