arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I predict that the first match on tonight will be

Leeds v Arsenal, there will be extended highlights, in-depth analysis 🧐

Or will they bother to air the program :rolleyes:

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Villa v Burnley off 2 hour before ko. Imagine sat in Amex Boxing day to be told game off. Or against Palace. The City will be a bloodbath if that happenned.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well they managed to spin FF out for an hour today, maybe they could just re-run large parts of that. Can never have too many Mason Mount love-ins eh? I make that about four this season so far

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-12-18T13-36-58.792Z.png

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Seeing as there's only one match on today that's a safe bet.

If we were the only game on I'm sure they'd find a way to still make sure we weren't first up. Highlights of City vs QPR in tribute to Sergio Aguero or something first.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Final Score cancelled.

I'm fuming. I put a bet on Aston Villa v Burnley but plenty of other matches in the lower divisions. Football does exist there and usually far more entertaining.They've still got enough material to work with and chat about the Covid-19 situation.

Bunch of snowflakes.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Surprise Surprise. The only match not cancelled is the live TV match. You must not be able to catch Covid if Yer on the Telly.

Very cynical.

Only thing wrong with your cynicism is that man Utd v Brighton was also due to be a live game.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
All todays Premier League matches were live on TV somewhere in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Surprise Surprise. The only match not cancelled is the live TV match. You must not be able to catch Covid if Yer on the Telly.
Nice try but the 12.30 tv game was already postponed. No conspiracy here? But they need to stop now and give everyone the chance to improve the protocols and GET VACCINATED!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

All the matches were being shown live somewhere on the planet.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I predict that the first match on tonight will be

Leeds v Arsenal, there will be extended highlights, in-depth analysis 🧐

Or will they bother to air the program :rolleyes:

20 minutes of the game's highlights followed by 10 minutes of comments the rest of the air time dedicated to Strictly re runs etc etc :facepalm:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
All that extra broadcast time to salivate over Leeds and the mastery of Bielsa, the BBC must be rubbing their hands. For the first time in a long while MOTD could end up overrunning it’s allocated slot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here