Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Holders - are you going tonight?

Are you going to the Wolves game?

• Yes, yes!

Votes: 192 57.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 141 42.3%

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Be rude not to, but won’t do Brentford due to rediculous time it’s on.

…and who else is going to booooooooooo trossard?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep and taking my boots, just in case.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I'm not sure its the sensible decision (My wife is very clear that it is not!) , but yes I am going and really looking forward to it.

Exactly my sentiments......... At the moment going with one son, other son been confirmed with Covid (fortunately not Bad). To be honest probably foolish eleven days before Family gathering on Christmas day. May bottle it closer to the time !!

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Yes and can't wait.

Going to The Amex is very near the top of my favourite things to do list.

Just hoping for another good Albion performance and to get over the line with a win.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Nope. I don't get my booster until Saturday and although I've travelled on busy trains during the pandemic, there is a huge difference between a busy train and being crammed together so you can hardly breathe. Add in busy concourses and mask dodgers and it's a risk I'm not prepared to take. It's my grandson's first Xmas and I'm not putting seeing him at risk.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Exactly my sentiments......... At the moment going with one son, other son been confirmed with Covid (fortunately not Bad). To be honest probably foolish eleven days before Family gathering on Christmas day. May bottle it closer to the time !!

Without wishing to sound like a headmaster - if you have one infection in the house already (maybe your son is old enough to not live with you), please test yourselves before you head to the game.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Yes, of course. Why would I stop doing the things I love to avoid a variant that has killed 1 person? Would I ever have considered not going because the flu was going around? May as well never go to any winter fixtures in that case. It's time to get on with life.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Nope. 10 days till christmas and would require a packed rush hour train from London. I want to see my family this year so taking things pretty carefully until xmas.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I’m out, going to see The Lottery Winners.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is heavy rain in the forecast?

I'm anticipating GPott jogging round the pitch, pointing at me and saying:-

"Stat, your team needs you.
Get your Gola's on and sure up the defence".

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Without wishing to sound like a headmaster - if you have one infection in the house already (maybe your son is old enough to not live with you), please test yourselves before you head to the game.

He lives 80 miles away. Haven`t seen him since Newcastle game. None of us went to Leeds game as more thankfully mild Covid probs in family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here