Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Will Hughes palace.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Didn't realize how much they signed him for.10 million pound

He always seemed to play really well against us in the Championship. Not my cup of tea, but £10 million is peanuts. Alway thought he was the sort of player that could do whatever the manager wanted, especially if it involved niggling and snapping at a better player.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Didn't realize how much they signed him for.10 million pound

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Was £5.5 million, but add ons could take it to £10 million.
I thought he had a very good debut.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think you will find that is the intention.

BLOTD. My new award. You win :bowdown:

I hope [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] can deign to agree :wink:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
A player that hasn't really lived up to his promise. A journeyman midfielder (even now) that will step into Gallagher's shoes when he goes back to his parent club

Is having 3 clubs at 26 now classed as a journeyman ? Playing over 100 games for two of them.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is having 3 clubs at 26 now classed as a journeyman ? Playing over 100 games for two of them.

He started very young - so average apps per season is 15ish? Why did he only just make his full debut for you today (December 12th) ?

He’s an ok player but not sure he ever really hit the potential he had as a teenager

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
We’ve all disliked him since his days at Derby (play offs in particular) and I’m convinced that Palace know that and that their next signing will be Scott McGleish, just to wind us up even more.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
We’ve all disliked him since his days at Derby (play offs in particular) and I’m convinced that Palace know that and that their next signing will be Scott McGleish, just to wind us up even more.

Fair enough I didn’t know there was history…TBF. He was great today I was very expressed.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Another good solid signing. Jimmy Mac won’t go on forever and will looks like a good replacement.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
He started very young - so average apps per season is 15ish? Why did he only just make his full debut for you today (December 12th) ?

He’s an ok player but not sure he ever really hit the potential he had as a teenager

Didn't have a pre-season at Watford + had been struggling with a back injury. Looked excellent last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here