Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Boo Boys.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I don't condone booing, but a "brilliant" performance against a well below par Leeds would normally result in 3 points.

And failing to ripple the onion bag is becoming a bit of a habit.

But no booing, ever.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think the booing came from John Smith's Communication Centre.

If they can't handle their beer then have a tea instead.

Very good performance today. Just need a striker who doesn't miss gaping opportunities.

No wins in 8 ? Only two defeats in eight. Depends on how you look at it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Boo boys? *****. Boo the owner, if you feel the need to boo, not the manager. i won’t be booing anyone

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
In defence of whoever booed I don't think it will have been at our league position, nor do I think it will have been at our quality passing and build-up play. I think it will have been directed at the fact that the ball should be rattling the back of the net more often than it should, which is almost never (in free play) over the last handful of games...

D

Deleted member 2719

Booing was obviously ridiculously harsh but we have only scored 1 goal at home from open play all season (I realise the striker situation isn’t Potter’s fault) so we’re not exactly getting value for money for our season tickets.

You still don't boo the team off though, especially when we are so hard to beat and making 20 chances in the match, it just does not compute with most and Graham called them out.

Good on Graham, he is an honest man and even got that decision spot on.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I remember a game against Sheff Utd at the Goldstone,0-0 it was

Much like tonight,a good game

That night however,both teams left the field to a standing ovation

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought it was a very low quality game of football, but booing? No, Dear.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Not sure whether Locardia did.

There have been occasions in the past when you could argue that were worth a little boo.

I can feel a letter to Graham coming on and one else going to do one???

You've posted 2 shitty comments about Locadia on 2 threads. He made a couple of decent runs but was not passed to. I even watched him chase a Leeds player from his forward position when everyone else just watched. In those 10-15mins there were no goalscoring chances for him to go for.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Who are ya?

You have gone and upset our Graham.

Was it the beer talking?

Let's back our 8th placed boys and management team.

Come on Albion.:albion2:

Anyone who was booing, and there were a few, is absolutely pathetic. These people really need to get a grip FFS.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good on him if he solves the scoring problem. Good coaches find a way.

He is not the Messiah, he won’t be solving the scoring problem without the tools. What he has done with the tools he has is fecking phenomenal. Outside the bottom three will be a result come season’s end with what he has to work with up front

D

Deleted member 2719

In defence of whoever booed I don't think it will have been at our league position, nor do I think it will have been at our quality passing and build-up play. I think it will have been directed at the fact that the ball should be rattling the back of the net more often than it should, which is almost never (in free play) over the last handful of games...

So by booing them all as a team we will score more and concede less?

Of course, it won't. I think the only defence I can give them is they were lashed up and think we should be beating teams like leeds. It's still no defence really though....is it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Who are ya?

You have gone and upset our Graham.

Was it the beer talking?

Let's back our 8th placed boys and management team.

Come on Albion.:albion2:

These tossers cannot be excused for booing, even beer induced or not.
These fvckwits have been bamboozled into paying to watch their team play and then decide to boo their team.
You pay the money and watch the game, irrespective of which way it goes :rolleyes:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I've got Covid, so wasn't at the ground. I wouldn't have booed, but I understand the dissatisfaction of those who did and think that GP needs to back away, from the history lesson type comments.

The booing I guess was not in reaction to the very good performance or the very good league position, more a comment on the incredible frustration of not putting another weaker team away at home and in some ways a comment on the shocking transfer failures which have led to us having to field a player who failed at Cincinatti

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here