Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone having trouble buying a ticket for a 19 year old for Southampton?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There was a problem to start with for adults also, as wasn't available at 9am, but was updated after about 5 minutes. I expect someone hasn't put the correct bands up to start with. Also a lot of seats seemed to have been sold for a few minutes past 9 which is strange.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not sure what’s going on. There’s no way we’ve sold a whole block in the space of 5 minutes. Limited choice again for those with most points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
Just spoke to them they said that the 18-25 is there now and there were "some earlier issues", but I still couldn't see it so booked the tickets over the phone.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It's really odd and imbalanced how they release blocks now. Not their fault though.....

There was clearly an issue this morning though as about 10 past 9 block 44 had about 6 seats left, now back up to 653 available. I assume this was because people were booking seats for adults and youngsters and finding that all the seats were priced for seniors only so couldn't get a ticket. But of course this blocks the seat out until not purchased after the timeframe for holding.

So nothing to do with sequence of releasing blocks but age bands which I would suspect is down to the Albion rather than Southampton.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
There was clearly an issue this morning though as about 10 past 9 block 44 had about 6 seats left, now back up to 653 available. I assume this was because people were booking seats for adults and youngsters and finding that all the seats were priced for seniors only so couldn't get a ticket. But of course this blocks the seat out until not purchased after the timeframe for holding.

So nothing to do with sequence of releasing blocks but age bands which I would suspect is down to the Albion rather than Southampton.

I agree in principle, however I'd wager if you email the relevant authorities explaining that you bought a ticket/tickets not ideally located due to the issue, then the fault wasn't theirs.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
When it opened block 44 was only showing 8 seats available those being the disabled area . I know because i clicked on it and looked . So i picked a seat in 45 and held it while still looking for 44 to open .The disabled seats soon went so it then showed as sold out ! As seats were now selling fast i then bought the seat in 45 and lo and behold 30 mins later the whole of 44 opened .Why they couldn't have opened it at the start i do not know as they already have block 43 as a safety net if sales were to falter !

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Based on the amount of tickets released is it likely that Southampton away tickets will be available to STH with less than 200 points on Friday?
(I can buy from Southampton but would much rather wait and try and be in the away section).

Best guess anyone?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
When it opened block 44 was only showing 8 seats available those being the disabled area . I know because i clicked on it and looked . So i picked a seat in 45 and held it while still looking for 44 to open .The disabled seats soon went so it then showed as sold out ! As seats were now selling fast i then bought the seat in 45 and lo and behold 30 mins later the whole of 44 opened .Why they couldn't have opened it at the start i do not know as they already have block 43 as a safety net if sales were to falter !

Same for me too. I booked tickets in block 45 at 09:20.
Just rang up the club and rebooked tickets in block 44. All good in the end.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Based on the amount of tickets released is it likely that Southampton away tickets will be available to STH with less than 200 points on Friday?
(I can buy from Southampton but would much rather wait and try and be in the away section).

Best guess anyone?

Are we taking the full 3k allocation?? surely must do

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Same for me too. I booked tickets in block 45 at 09:20.
Just rang up the club and rebooked tickets in block 44. All good in the end.

Just rang as bought in Block 45 as no 44/43 on at the time (44 is now) and to be told they are not able to change once allocated - informing me I should not believe all I read on a Forum!!!

Hey Ho!

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Just rang as bought in Block 45 as no 44/43 on at the time (44 is now) and to be told they are not able to change once allocated - informing me I should not believe all I read on a Forum!!!

Hey Ho!

Are we taking the full 3k allocation?? surely must do

Best guess anyone?

Just rang myself and told not available , which i think is only fair otherwise they'd spend all day moving people about !
As we have already released about 2600 tickets i would say certain to have full allocation
Regarding your request ,change at barnham , all i can definitely say is we have already sold about 1500 this morning . i will try and keep you up to date on availability on this thread if you would like ?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West

Hey Ho!

Jeez, that is really unfair and inconsistent from the club. Why let me move my tickets then?! Feel free to DM and i'll give you my name and fan number as an example, hopefully the club can see one of their Sales Executives did actually move the tickets. On the email confirmation received from the club, it showed my original tickets (block 45) being cancelled with the new tickets (block 44) being allocated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here