SUNDAY 31ST OCTOBER
Norwich City v Leeds United (14:00) - Sky Sports
Aston Villa v West Ham United (16:30) - Sky Sports

MONDAY 1ST NOVEMBER
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2021-10-30 at 10.17.45.png

Best possible position: 4th
Worst possible position: 11th
(Source: https://experimental361.com/2021/10/29/weekly-permutations-premier-league-30-oct-1-nov-2021/)

Screenshot 2021-10-30 at 10.19.15.png

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How do they work out worst possible position being 11th?

The 6 clubs immediately below us are all playing each other, so it's not possible for them all to go above us :shrug:

By my reckoning worst is 10th, which would need Spurs and Utd to draw, Leicester and Arsenal to draw along with us losing by 4, and either Wolves win or Everton don't lose.

* waits for someone cleverer than me to prove me wrong :lolol:

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How do they work out worst possible position being 11th?

The 6 clubs immediately below us are all playing each other, so it's not possible for them all to go above us :shrug:

Leicester City v Arsenal - draw puts them both above us if we lose 3-0 or more moving us down to seventh
Burnley v Brentford - Brentford win puts them above us moving us to 8th
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United - draw moves them both above us dropping us to 10th
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton -draw or everton win and everton go above us, wolves win they go above us, either way we drop to 11th

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Leicester City v Arsenal - draw puts them both above us if we lose 3-0 or more moving us down to seventh
Burnley v Brentford - Brentford win puts them above us moving us to 8th
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United - draw moves them both above us dropping us to 10th
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton -draw or everton win and everton go above us, wolves win they go above us, either way we drop to 11th

Bollox, omitted Brentford from my working out :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
With all the news this week, I suppose a lot of attention is on the spurs/united game. But, they both seem to be in disarray, so it seems like the result won't really say much of anything for the winner. I can see United winning and the news bing that they're back and everything is hunky dory, only for them to get a pasting at the hands of City next week. Or Spurs getting the win and everyone talking about nuno settling in, only for them to lose to everton next week. Seems like whatever the result there's going to be a lot of nonsense written.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Arse 0-1
Burnley 1-0
BRIGHTON 0-1
City 3-1
Chelsea 0-4 :)
Watford 2-1
Spuds 2-0

Leeds 0-2
West Ham 1-2

Wolves 2-1

I got one right last week , pile on .

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
FUL v WBA. I know it's not PL but the worst pen decision ever had just been made. Defender made a Bobby Moore tackle and won the ball but attacker went down. No one appealed but ref gave pen. Of course, no VAR.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brendan does love to celebrate goals which aren't, doesn't he?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
FUL v WBA. I know it's not PL but the worst pen decision ever had just been made. Defender made a Bobby Moore tackle and won the ball but attacker went down. No one appealed but ref gave pen. Of course, no VAR.

OMG just seen it, truly one of the worst ever. Ref is 6 yards away with a clear view, Mitrovic dives, ref takes no thinking time, blows. Absolutely incredible. I hope these people are statistically assessed, because that was game changing, and truly appalling.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You just look at Leicester and Arsenal and you're thinking the epitome of mid table mediocrity. Neither is going to be troubling the judges at either end of the table come the end of the season. Meh. They're both the new Everton :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
OMG just seen it, truly one of the worst ever. Ref is 6 yards away with a clear view, Mitrovic dives, ref takes no thinking time, blows. Absolutely incredible. I hope these people are statistically assessed, because that was game changing, and truly appalling.

A red card apiece.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hope Citeh continue what they started last weekend. Only a bit dirtier and a few more goals scored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here