Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia, prove us wrong

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Yes we all know how he has played in previous games- but for me tonight, considering he hasn’t played first team football in ages, he hasn’t done too bad, some neat passing, intelligent runs off the ball, I’ve seen a lot worse !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes we all know how he has played in previous games- but for me tonight, considering he hasn’t played first team football in ages, he hasn’t done too bad, some neat passing, intelligent runs off the ball, I’ve seen a lot worse !

I was going to say, a decent performance without being exceptional really.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Harsh on Jurg. Some decent touches, I haven't written him off yet.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Having watched that and listened to a couple of minutes of his music

... he should stick to

football.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Done nothing of note in the first half. Improved in second. Okay without being outstanding. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt due to lack of minutes. Regardless, he isn't PL standard. I'd be surprised if he's still around come the end of January.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Tonight was probably quite helpful for Potter - I can imagine he was doing a lot of comparing between Locadia and Connolly. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jurgs on the bench at Anfield instead of Connolly.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Tonight was probably quite helpful for Potter - I can imagine he was doing a lot of comparing between Locadia and Connolly. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jurgs on the bench at Anfield instead of Connolly.

Bet Klopp is changing his plans right now! It’s going to be tough, I’d be tempted to play 8-2-0 this weekend on their recent form.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He was not bad on the ball but with his movement without it, in attack and pressure, was pretty poor. Technically there is little wrong with him, I just dont think he reads the game particularly well.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
He was not bad on the ball but with his movement without it, in attack and pressure, was pretty poor. Technically there is little wrong with him, I just dont think he reads the game particularly well.
Apart from his first touch, which would look out of place at Whitehawk on a Saturday afternoon.

Terrible terrible player.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021

He’s lazy and uninterested. The guy won the jackpot with his contract and can piss about with music whilst stealing a living from us. Lucky boy.

unfortunately i think that may be the last time we see locadia, but for good reasons. He's SUPPOSSED to be a striker no? i lost count of how many time he went forward passed the ball into the middle of the park and then just stood there, no moving into the box area. its like he either couldnt be arsed or didnt want the responsibility of shooting. Lazy player IMO now. Out in January please

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Really ? REALLY ?

He has no pace. No power. He doesn't hold it up, by his own admission he can't head the ball, his 2nd touch would be a tackle if he could be bothered to make one. He doesn't get into dangerous areas, I've seen more movement and mobility from a traffic bollard. But TECHNICALLY there is little wrong with him ?

Christ, I'm glad you're not on our scouting team. Or maybe you were, because we got well and truly done up like a kipper signing this mug. I never want to see him on a pitch again, until its for some other club he's somehow stolen a living from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here