Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Vanilla tickets

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That being the case, it's a little annoying to hold back one of the best blocks P9. Put that on sale first, Shirley?

But they're always going to do that due to segregation. It's the price you pay for having the loyalty points in the bag. You get to buy tickets first but not always in the best place.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
But they're always going to do that due to segregation. It's the price you pay for having the loyalty points in the bag. You get to buy tickets first but not always in the best place.

Surely the price people pay for having loyalty points in the bag is all the money they've paid for season tickets and cup and away games?

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
Enjoy Leicester tomorrow, and the 15 points you’ll be harvesting - should help :whistle::thumbsup:

Its a good point, I'm going with the kids as its half term so no logistical issues, there are still tickets available now. Sometimes you just have to do the hard miles to push you up the LP tiers.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Its a good point, I'm going with the kids as its half term so no logistical issues, there are still tickets available now. Sometimes you just have to do the hard miles to push you up the LP tiers.

Probably would have if we’d not been on a family break. Half term is good and bad for away days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
It one of the nearest grounds for me so would like to take the missus - two tickets please.

I've seen Getafe, Everton and U23 at Walsall this season but imagine that won't get me the 2 tickets I'd like for Villa

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
I logged on to the website this morning to look at the Villa tickets and was pleasantly surprised to find a ticket for the Liverpool game available which is now mine. See you there. :D

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It one of the nearest grounds for me so would like to take the missus - two tickets please.

I've seen Getafe, Everton and U23 at Walsall this season but imagine that won't get me the 2 tickets I'd like for Villa

Two single tickets available for Liverpool on the site if you’re quick enough

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would usually get the train but missed the cheap tickets and it’s now silly money. Anyone got suggestions where to park for the drive? Villa website says official parking is available but doesn’t say how to book or even if booking is needed.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Would usually get the train but missed the cheap tickets and it’s now silly money. Anyone got suggestions where to park for the drive? Villa website says official parking is available but doesn’t say how to book or even if booking is needed.

Plenty of parking very close to ground. It's close to an industial estate and all sell spots. How legal are the guys taking your money? Didn't get towed last time.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I think it's Star Park or something like that which is about a 15 min walk to the ground

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Two single tickets available for Liverpool on the site if you’re quick enough

Thanks @RM but my 3 games this season have aggregated to FIVE-NIL so I fear a trip to Anfield won't help get rid of my "Jona" tag.

So, is the answer to leave until the week before and then go on the ticket site and hope to get lucky?

Last edited:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I have just been on ticket site and i think the original estimation may well have been incorrect . Counting each block individually i make it a total of 2,000 some of which will be held for player comps etc and there are currently 800 still available .
Also i am assuming the 2 blocks currently greyed out will come on sale if others sell out . Obviously i cannot actually count these but estimate about another 800 so pretty close to the 3000 total allocation !
So albion fans i have high hopes this will go a long way .

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU

Cheap train tickets were available 10 mins ago with West Midlands trains.
With a railcard I got Euston to New Street return 9.15 and 18.14, £24.40 First Class! :thumbsup:
Sod driving.. have a beer!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just a by. Checking Villa Park, West Ham have all areas including P9. Tickets not on sale for BHA yet so cant see if P9 is available to them. Another weekend away with wife if I can get two tickets.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Loads around the ground (industrial units - usual thing 'matchday parking cash only' etc) within 15-20 mins, if you want to be sure book on justpark.com - I've got a place for £6

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have just been on ticket site and i think the original estimation may well have been incorrect . Counting each block individually i make it a total of 2,000 some of which will be held for player comps etc and there are currently 800 still available .
Also i am assuming the 2 blocks currently greyed out will come on sale if others sell out . Obviously i cannot actually count these but estimate about another 800 so pretty close to the 3000 total allocation !
So albion fans i have high hopes this will go a long way .

Interesting - can't see that at all - just shows same blocks available as 9am with about 700 left now.

C9 2 Seats available
Q3 72 Seats available
P10 127 Seats available
Q2 286 Seats available
Q1 300 Seats available

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here