Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] True Wireless Earbuds...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There are too many DULLARDS in the world of podcasts, no wonder they send her to sleep.
I had to be careful with one as it sent me to sleep on the way from the bathroom back into the bedroom.
I awoke stood on the landing.

I can't even remember which one it was, so so dull.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I had to be careful with one as it sent me to sleep on the way from the bathroom back into the bedroom.
I awoke stood on the landing.

I can't even remember which one it was, so so dull.

I suspect I know the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Oh, I see how this is all going.

Go on then. Any decent PODCASTS out there about true wireless earbuds? :rolleyes:

Happy now?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Took delivery of a pair of Soundcore Liberty Pro 3 today. My first ever taste of true wireless earbuds. I've been playing around with them all evening and first overall impressions are very good.

Blimey! Technology has certainly moved on! The Soundcore app is very very easy to use and gives you massive amounts of customisation and control.

Done the HearID thingy and sound quality is pretty good for what I was expecting from wireless. Some burning in to do to see if things improve even further, if not I'll be dabbling with EQ, but overall I'm well impressed. I certainly recommend them for anyone wanting the convenience of wireless over wired, without too much of a dip in sound quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here