Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mohamed bayo

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Already been done for something similar before.

Take his name off the list I think.

This.

He crashed, leaving his licence plate at the scene, carried on driving, then dumped the car, fled the scene, phoned a friend for a lift, got arrested and it sounds like it took seven hours for him to admit his was involved in a crash….

Completely off the list, and hopefully he gets sent down for a repeat offence…
Sounds like a total nobhead

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
No. You need to stop thinking Withdean, start thinking AmEx. Stop thinking avoid the drop. Start thinking top 10. This is your chairman, Sir Tony’s, vision. Not my personal pie in the sky nonsense.

Too many on here not only suffered the Archer, Belotti, Gillingham, and Withdean years, but can’t shake the small club mentality. Yes, know where you came from, but it is time to realise we have an amazing chance here to become a ‘big’ club, permanently positioned in the ‘best league in the world’ TM, and occasionally troubling the European spots, cup finals, etc. If Leicester, then why not us?

Sorry, but you and others need to drag yourself out of the ‘we just can’t do it, constant relegation struggle’ mentality.

We are in touching distance IMHO. The time to strengthen is from a position of strength, I.e. now (Jan).

Mitoma is a winger BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked at the league table lately?

We are currently top ten

I agree with you about Connolly though.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Looked at the league table lately?

We are currently top ten

I agree with you about Connolly though.

Nothing I said suggests I don’t understand where we are in the table Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk