Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fury Vs Wilder 3

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
No contract was ever actually signed though was if ? Was all talk in the end. And why do you think AJ couldn’t get a deal done with Wilder, but Fury did ? Even more so as it was Fury big fight so soon after a long period out and all his troubles.
Did you not see the video where Tyson just got off the phone claiming the prince or someone is Saudi was paying him for the Joshua fight and it was on? Or Eddie Hearns reaction to the court of arbitration news?

Wilder went in for the Fury because he was coming off a 2 year lay off, following a mental health breakdown and blowing up in weight.

Let's not forget here Fury has been previously banned for illegal substances.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did you not see the video where Tyson just got off the phone claiming the prince or someone is Saudi was paying him for the Joshua fight and it was on? Or Eddie Hearns reaction to the court of arbitration news?

Wilder went in for the Fury because he was coming off a 2 year lay off, following a mental health breakdown and blowing up in weight.

Let's not forget here Fury has been previously banned for illegal substances.

Hearn knew all along out the arbitration. When Frank Warren said that, Hearn never responded or denied it…. But what has any of that got to do with AJ ducking out of fights [emoji23] have you been on illegal substances ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Let’s not forget - winner of Wilder/Fury has a mandatory with Whyte. AJ and Usyk have to fight again and then there’s a mandatory on that side.

Unless AJ and Fury both lose I just can’t see them fighting - likewise AJ won’t ever fight Wilder

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Hearn knew all along out the arbitration. When Frank Warren said that, Hearn never responded or denied it…. But what has any of that got to do with AJ ducking out of fights [emoji23] have you been on illegal substances ?
Warren told Hearn not to worry about the arbitration case, wilder won't win it.

Who has Joshua ducked? Because like I said Fury and Wilder have been rematching since 2018.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Warren told Hearn not to worry about the arbitration case, wilder won't win it.

Who has Joshua ducked? Because like I said Fury and Wilder have been rematching since 2018.

AJ ducked Wilder. Why can Fury get a deal done and go over there and fight someone with that record and holding those belts, but AJ can’t ?

He thought it was more comfortable fighting Ruiz etc

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Let’s not forget - winner of Wilder/Fury has a mandatory with Whyte. AJ and Usyk have to fight again and then there’s a mandatory on that side.

Unless AJ and Fury both lose I just can’t see them fighting - likewise AJ won’t ever fight Wilder
Sigh.

Whyte has a fight with Wallin.

The winner of that will be the mandatory.

Whyte has a rematch clause for that also.

The WBC have ruled the winner has 30 days to negotiate a deal with Usyk. But he has a rematch with Joshua..

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
AJ ducked Wilder. Why can Fury get a deal done and go over there and fight someone with that record and holding those belts, but AJ can’t ?

He thought it was more comfortable fighting Ruiz etc

This belief that AJ ducked wilder was a PR stunt by wilders team to generate publicity and discredit AJ. At the time they put out a video offering AJ 50 million and but then refused to follow it up with a physical contract or to even open serious talks. Wilder himself later admitted that he had received a more lucrative offer from matchroom to fight AJ but took the Fury rematch instead. 2A8A4CDF-2C8B-49CA-95A4-77DB92BB9F71.jpeg

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The hate between the two of them is fake.
Fury likes and respects Wilder a lot, as has been clear after their fights.
Fair play to Wilder for stepping back in with someone who beat him up.
Money can’t be the main motivation - he already has loads.
I can’t help but like Wilder.
It would be an amazing achievement if he won.

Last edited:

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
The hate between the two of them is fake.
Fury likes and respects Wilder a lot, as has been clear after their fights.
Fair play to Wilder for stepping back in with someone who beat him up.
Money can’t be the main motivation - he already has loads.
I can’t help but like Wilder.
It would be an amazing achievement if he won.

Maybe after the first fight but not since Wilder has shown his true colours following the loss. He's come across as an absolute cock, blaming the suit, his trainer, the nevada state commission and claiming that Fury cheated by putting something in his gloves. Everybody was to blame other than himself and the fact that he was beaten by the better man on the night.

His only motivation for getting back in the ring is his over inflated ego can't take the loss. The blokes completely delusional.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Maybe after the first fight but not since Wilder has shown his true colours following the loss. He's come across as an absolute cock, blaming the suit, his trainer, the nevada state commission and claiming that Fury cheated by putting something in his gloves. Everybody was to blame other than himself and the fact that he was beaten by the better man on the night.

His only motivation for getting back in the ring is his over inflated ego can't take the loss. The blokes completely delusional.
He blamed his trainer for throwing the towel in...(possibly saving Wilders life) Then sacked him.

I bet the trainer now wishes he let Tyson carry on beating Wilder to with an inch of his death for the rest of the fight

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
He blamed his trainer for throwing the towel in...(possibly saving Wilders life) Then sacked him.

I bet the trainer now wishes he let Tyson carry on beating Wilder to with an inch of his death for the rest of the fight

Well. Either way then the trainer is out of work

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

.... and he's still avoiding Joshua, as ever. Before he took the 'easy'option with the first fight with an overweight and mentally f***ed up Fury, there was only one fight on thhe table that mattered. And he (or his team) didn't want it.

And god help America if they can't keep a grip on at least one of the myriad world heavyweight belts awarded by one of the spurious organisations that have been set up in the last 50 or 60 years to try and cash in on the cash cow that is the (or one of far too many) world heavyweight championships.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
To be honest, after seeing Tyson's father was jailed for gouging another mans eye out in a petty feud, and his sons pretty violent trash talk in press conferences, I am now hoping he gets his gypsy parasite ass handed to him on a plate. I am normally rooting for the British guy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To be honest, after seeing Tyson's father was jailed for gouging another mans eye out in a petty feud, and his sons pretty violent trash talk in press conferences, I am now hoping he gets his gypsy parasite ass handed to him on a plate. I am normally rooting for the British guy.

I can’t warm to Fury. It wasn’t long ago he was spouting homophobic crap from the Bible along with a load of sexist rubbish about female presenters and Jessica Eniss. His drugs cheating is strangely glossed over as well. Granted, he seems a far better human being these days, but he should at least acknowledge these episodes even if he doesn’t apologize for them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Not to mention hanging around with drug dealing gangsters.

Mind you, as mentioned above, Wilder's pretty unpleasant too.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I don't think either of them are particularly nice guys... but neither was convicted rapist and drug addict Mike Tyson, openly pro racial segregationalist Muhammad Ali, convicted wife beater Floyd Mayweather, convicted armed robber and mobster Sonny Liston, convicted armed robber Bernard Hopkins...

And dozens of other top prizefighters

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Trying to decide what to do here. I’m absolutely knackered after my first week away on business in nearly two years, but I’d really like to watch this. If I go to bed and wake the kids up getting up to watch it’s going to be carnage, but I’m not sure I have it in me to stay up ‘til 5:30am.

What’s the thinking on the ring walk time? 3am I can just about manage. 4:30am will be trickier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here