Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Allocation

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Ok this might be a really stupid question but do trains sell out ?

Only reason I ask is that I looked on Trainline today for buying a standard return off peak ticket which is around £100. But some trains don't offer that option (like the 9.07 from Euston which also doesn't show as 'off peak')

Back in the olden days you just bought a ticket on the day and got on any eligible train. Is that still the case?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Off peak return is valid all weekend as there is no restrictions on tickets then, so yes you can get any train.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Off peak return is valid all weekend as there is no restrictions on tickets then, so yes you can get any train.
Interesting thanks. I guess I just can't buy specific named seat tickets in advance then as I tried to do this on avantis site and it wouldn't let me get an off peak return ticket for 9.07 returning on the 5.47

In short , I guess I just turn up on the day the old fashioned way

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Where are they available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were on the albion ticket site. Now showing sold out.

Did you have enough loyalty points to be able to buy them ?.....You need as many points as the tier that they originally sold out in.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
They were on the albion ticket site. Now showing sold out.

Did you have enough loyalty points to be able to buy them ?.....You need as many points as the tier that they originally sold out in.

Yes I was ok for that but someone beat us to it, I have a ticket with my son was just after 1 more but it’s all good

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
1 available now

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Didn’t know they could unsell out, not sure why they aren’t available to anyone with purchase history. Can’t see the Scouse Seagulls getting to this fixture any time soon.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Didn’t know they could unsell out, not sure why they aren’t available to anyone with purchase history. Can’t see the Scouse Seagulls getting to this fixture any time soon.

You'll always have a few tickets come back on sale in the week leading up to the game with staff/player tickets coming back.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
You'll always have a few tickets come back on sale in the week leading up to the game with staff/player tickets coming back.

Useful to know, although I’ve only got purchase history. Maybe if one becomes available tomorrow they might let me buy it? Btw if any fans travel on the day in a group and then happen to have spares please do message me, we live 10 minutes from Anfield. Thanks

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We've all got our serious faces on here......

L1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here