Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal - one point gained or, well, you know…

Arsenal was…

• One point gained

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 101 74.8%

• Total voters

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Two points dropped because we clearly shoulda won but not disappointed at all. We've had some luck this season. Didn't quite go our way today but a fantastic performance.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Strategically, one gained.

We were never going to tuck any away any one of the half chances, zero composure. Arsenal packed their 6 yard box throughout, scared of little of old Brighton, the only part of their game Arteta was proud of in his post match Sky interview.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Two points dropped because we clearly shoulda won but not disappointed at all. We've had some luck this season. Didn't quite go our way today but a fantastic performance.

similar feeling, clean sheet and a great performance. Felt a lot like last season with the end product. Shoulda been 3 or 4 nil.

On the plus side, I had convinced myself they were going to sucker punch as ad they didnt.

Really positive, just lacked the goal.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Very entertaining 0-0. I would have taken a draw beforehand but the performance should have got 3 points. Too wasteful in front of goal and too much sloppy passing ( Trossard being the most guilty of the latter ). So 2 points dropped from me.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Strategically, one gained.

We were never going to tuck any away any one of the half chances, zero composure. Arsenal packed their 6 yard box throughout, scared of little of old Brighton, the only part of their game Arteta was proud of in his post match Sky interview.

I did have a moment in the second half as we kept coming in waves and looking at their 2 banks of 4 parked bus defending, thinking this is a bit of a role reversal from a few seasons ago under CH!

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Two dropped, we have to be beating these mid table teams if we want this title

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Harsh as it sounds two points dropped. However, it was a fabulous performance and I am in no way moaning. Potter is an absolute genius

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm really torn down the middle on this one. For all our dominance, we barely tested Ramsdale at all.

Felt like last season again, but I feel much more philosophical this time round, as I now think we have more than enough to see off the Newcastles and Watfords of the league.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Easily 2 dropped Lampty and Connolly on and gone for it would of had all three … but that’s potter for u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of you NSC twats 2nd spoof account isn’t it?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Should be beating teams like Arsenal, excellent performance only lacking a goal, 2 dropped after a outstanding first half failed to produce the reward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here