Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The BEST Albion night ever!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I think it’s about a 50/1 shot, but if United don’t beat Villa at home, Chelsea draw with City and Liverpool don’t beat Brentford away, then this Monday coming we’ve got a chance to beat that lot from Croydon in their own back yard to go top of the Premier League. Surely this would be the BEST Albion night ever! Possibly worth a £1 accumulator?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
c6889d93db3c303421959d581140f62b.png

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Hearing .. 'We're Brighton Hove Albion, we're top of the league' ringing round that dump would be glorious .. we can but dream [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010

I genuinely don’t bet, and I am in no way encouraging anyone to have a flutter who doesn’t normally, but I mentioned it to a lad at work today and he’s putting £5 on, so I jokingly said well if you do, put a £1 on for me, and I gave him £1. Am I right in thinking it’s 228/1? I mean it’s worth 50p of anyone’s money, especially if you’re actually going to the game and it happened. The worst that could happen is you lose 50p. Be gamble aware, etc.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I genuinely don’t bet, and I am in no way encouraging anyone to have a flutter who doesn’t normally, but I mentioned it to a lad at work today and he’s putting £5 on, so I jokingly said well if you do, put a £1 on for me, and I gave him £1. Am I right in thinking it’s 228/1?

Different odds for different results.

We have to win whatever though due to GD.

BUT you can have the following:

Chelsea can lose or draw
Liverpool can lose or draw.
Man Utd can lose or draw.

I picked Chelsea and Liverpool to lose and Man Utd to draw.

If you pick our three ‘top 4’ rivals to all draw and us to win, it’s 181/1.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We're loose :dunce:

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here