Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Amex today - loudest since Sheffield Wednesday 2016?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Our boys were magnificent today, but I like to think we played our part. How LOUD was the Amex today? Deafening at times. Well done, everyone.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I couldn’t hear much difference, but then again I sit in the East Lower. Can we keep it down at the back please?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thought the atmosphere wasn't great until we went 2-0 up. Sitting in the WSU, couldn't hear anything from the fabled North Stand which seemed about 75% full.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thought the atmosphere wasn't great until we went 2-0 up. Sitting in the WSU, couldn't hear anything from the fabled North Stand which seemed about 75% full.

Disappointed with the fabled dig when it's the fabled acoustics at fault as the sound travels forwards not to the right

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
And the dig at 75% full when it was an absolute nightmare for many to get to the ground today

I was watching on a stream - atmosphere seemed slow to get going, I guess not surprising though considering the circumstances with so many arriving just in time/late. Sounded very loud when it got going though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Absolutely incredible atmosphere from the north end of WSL

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Cracking atmosphere in the last 25 minutes. We really made a difference and kept the lads going.

Great to hear the WSU in full voice.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A typical reactive Amex crowd rather than an atypical proactive one. But very loud. I have pretty much no voice left but to be up there with the Massive game we would have had to be like that from the start.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Atmosphere was brilliant just when it needed to be. Straight after the second disallowed goal until the end the fans were great. If you weren’t making a racquet at that point i’d question if you were a Brighton fan. Absolutely did our best to get the boys over the line this afternoon.

Before that, pretty standard. Still lots of Covid worriers staying at home for sure.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
A typical reactive Amex crowd rather than an atypical proactive one. But very loud. I have pretty much no voice left but to be up there with the Massive game we would have had to be like that from the start.

Absolutely correct, that game remains unmatchable for loudness. But today was at times, towards the end, as we were urging the boys over the line, SO, SO loud!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here