Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Football focus

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
"Speaking to his former team-mate Glenn Murray, Brighton's Yves Bissouma explains why he believes he is the best midfielder in the Premier League before the Seagulls' game against Leicester on Sunday.

Kevin de Bruyne might have something to say about that, but you certainly can't fault Bissouma's confidence!"

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
My word Biss has seemingly declared himself the best midfielder in the PL... there's some pretty top notch players he's knocked asunder on his way to the summit. Now, I love him and he's a top, top player but by God that takes some balls...

For me he needs to add a few elements to his all round game before being a better player than Kante, Jorginho, Pogba (I know, I know), Fernandes... De Bruyne ... that's some list already...

Here's hoping he can live up to his own top billing!

Should be an interesting interview...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Talk is cheap.

I don't mind a bit of confidence, but he really needs to do his talking on the pitch, rather than coming out with grandiose statements like that IMO.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
"Speaking to his former team-mate Glenn Murray, Brighton's Yves Bissouma explains why he believes he is the best midfielder in the Premier League before the Seagulls' game against Leicester on Sunday.

Kevin de Bruyne might have something to say about that, but you certainly can't fault Bissouma's confidence!"

Best midfielder in the Premier League? :facepalm:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Scoring some goals would be a start Biss :lolol:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Talk is cheap.

I don't mind a bit of confidence, but he really needs to do his talking on the pitch, rather than coming out with grandiose statements like that IMO.

Agreed, he’s been shit for this season. Really needs to step it up :rolleyes:

I honestly reckon some of the people in this thread are commenting without even watching the clip. This forum man, f*ck me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In fairness, having seen the interview clip Glenn asks who in his opinion is the best midfielder in the PL, and Biss says "in my mind I am the best, I have to think this to give me confidence".

Not quite the 'declaration' I thought it was. Carry on Yves :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agreed, he’s been shit for this season. Really needs to step it up :rolleyes:

I honestly reckon some of the people in this thread are commenting without even watching the clip. This forum man, f*ck me.

Stuff it up your arse. Where exactly did I say he'd been shit ?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

In fairness, having seen the interview clip Glenn asks who in his opinion is the best midfielder in the PL, and Biss says "in my mind I am the best, I have to think this to give me confidence".

Not quite the 'declaration' I thought it was. Carry on Yves :)

AF76136F-B8D9-4D9E-BBDB-FA5E3B1C6034.gif

Fair play NSC, you’re nothing if not predictable :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would argue our best player does his talking on the pitch.

Then again you were commenting on a video you’d been too lazy to watch, so I’ll cut you some slack. :kiss:

Not so much 'too lazy' - our work PC's don't have sound, so I couldn't view the clip till I whistled it up on my phone.

I am too lazy to work though. Get it right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here