SATURDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brentford (12:30) - BT Sport
Burnley v Arsenal
Liverpool v Crystal Palace
Manchester City v Southampton
Norwich City v Watford
Aston Villa v Everton (17:30) - Sky Sports

SUNDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER
Brighton & Hove Albion v Leicester City (14:00)
West Ham United v Manchester United (14:00) - Sky Sports
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (16:30) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 08.42.28.png

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Albion v Leicester at 2pm on a Sunday but not on TV !
It's to allow Leics to recover from their Europa League exertions at home to Napoli tonight.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Newcastle vs Leeds - a relegation 6 (2) pointer

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The good news is that we'll still be sixth on Saturday night!

Wish-list for results:

FRIDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER
Newcastle United v Leeds United (20:00) - Sky Sports - bore draw, keep 'em both paddling around in the mud at the bottom

SATURDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Brentford (12:30) - BT Sport - Wolves win; Brentford to continue being putin their place.
Burnley v Arsenal - draw - see Newcastle v Leeds above.
Liverpool v Crystal Palace - thumping home win
Manchester City v Southampton - thumping home win
Norwich City v Watford - another bore draw; the sooner the relegation minii-league is established (without us) the better!
Aston Villa v Everton (17:30) - Sky Sports - draw - keeps Everton in our sights

SUNDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER
Brighton & Hove Albion v Leicester City (14:00) - home win for this season's surprise package
West Ham United v Manchester United (14:00) - Sky Sports - away win; nailed on top four anyway, so better if they beat the teams aruond or just below us.
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (16:30) - Sky Sports - ditto.

Well, I can dream ........................ :wave:

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Albion v Leicester at 2pm on a Sunday but not on TV !
It's to allow Leics to recover from their Europa League exertions at home to Napoli tonight.

The poor diddums.

Unfortunately rest or no rest, l can still see the likes of Vardy, Barnes et al. skinning our defenders alive.

Hope l'm wrong.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
If Leeds could somehow lose to Newcastle that would be hilarious. I can’t see it myself but it would be very funny.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
If Leeds could somehow lose to Newcastle that would be hilarious. I can’t see it myself but it would be very funny.

Yep! Leeds to maintain the tradition of their Yorkshire brethren, to 2nd season relegation, is the dream....

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Newcastle 2/1 to win at home. Might have a little of that. Far from beyond the realms

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Norwich win 4-0 and the bottom 3 could be:-

Leeds
Newcastle
Burnley.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
In fact. On Leeds - one of my best mates is a Leeds season ticket holder and in the whatsap group none of us call them Leeds anymore. We simply call them blades. All because they got cocky and think they are brilliant but actually just had a freaky season where they picked up every point they could. I don’t for a minute think they will go down because they create too many chances (Blades didn’t) but we are all having great fun calling them blades for now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

I would love it, love it if Newcastle win or even draw tonight.
If they win it will send shockwaves through Leeds that something is wrong this season.
I know that probably we will need to keep Newcastle below us but there is a long way to go, so it doesn't matter today.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Newcastle are FAR more likely to be in trouble this season than Leeds, its absolutely toxic there. For that reason (and for my bet-builder) I hope the yorkshire filth turn them over and pile on the agony.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
West Ham and Leicester aside, Leeds have a run of eminently winnable games. I wonder how patient the board would be if things don't pan out that way. Could the Amex in November be the Bielssiah's Golgotha?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#BruceOut trending since the team selection.

In the unlikely event of a Toon win, I'll wager 3 pence, it'll be down to the coach.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Newcastle are FAR more likely to be in trouble this season than Leeds, its absolutely toxic there. For that reason (and for my bet-builder) I hope the yorkshire filth turn them over and pile on the agony.

Totally agree but they will be in trouble even if they win against Leeds, so, being greedy I want Leeds to be in the crap with them.
If things go really tits up at Toon, I would give one of my testicles to sign Maxim.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or possibly 5th .... if Southampton beat Man City by a 9 goal margin at the Etihad

In the unlikely event of palace, Villa and Southampton not losing as Big Jurg opens up the scoring we can celebrate with a certain song. :whistle:

I'd still rather be 2nd behind Liverpool

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Totally agree but they will be in trouble even if they win against Leeds, so, being greedy I want Leeds to be in the crap with them.
If things go really tits up at Toon, I would give one of my testicles to sign Maxim.

Leeds will be fine, but Newcastle could easily get dragged in.

I like ASM but he's a bit of a headless chicken most of the time, plays with his head down. I'm not really sure he's a GP kind of player, but I can't deny it would be FUN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here