Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Apparently, Liverpool fans are singing 'F@*k the tories' at the Milan match tonight.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Only ever been to Liverpool 3 times and had my car nicked twice. Not fond memories although this was back in the 90's.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yet it seems more of the English population disagree with you than agree with you . At least they did at the last election.

That’s okay.

Most of the English population don’t support the Albion, don’t agree with me about the Waterboys being brilliant, Don Winslow is a marvellous author, and fish is nicer to eat than meat.

I can live with it, and it doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
That’s okay.

Most of the English population don’t support the Albion, don’t agree with me about the Waterboys being brilliant, Don Winslow is a marvellous author, and fish is nicer to eat than meat.

I can live with it, and it doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

With you on The Waterboys...

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
It's a conditional phrase, 'if' is at the start of it. Where did you study 'English Language', The Moulescoomb Academy of Bunkin' Off and Skinnin' Up?

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
It’s Liverpool fans , there all geezers , it’s not unexpected. Was at the Liverpool game last season , could barely understand what some guys on the train were saying , seems like a different language punctuated regularly with swear words . Similar experience with Everton this season . I doubt many of them can read let alone have a sensible political view .

LFC fans generally have distinctly anti-tory views, stemming from the scum sun journalists and their Hillsborough disaster lies. I suppose that wouldn't register so much with those of you under 40 as the event fades into history (outside Liverpool). BJ was told by Howard (then party leader) to go to Liverpool and apologise to the locals for some crap he'd written in his Torygraph article. a few years ago.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
LFC fans generally have distinctly anti-tory views, stemming from the scum sun journalists and their Hillsborough disaster lies. I suppose that wouldn't register so much with those of you under 40 as the event fades into history (outside Liverpool). BJ was told by Howard (then party leader) to go to Liverpool and apologise to the locals for some crap he'd written in his Torygraph article. a few years ago.

i'ld wager he's well over forty, the disconnect stems from the fact that unfortunately, he's american

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here