Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony’s Head Is Swollen!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
4fb9071a0c6dad155731eafc2d2ce117.jpg

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/19574737.brighton-chairman-tony-bloom-joins-away-fans-brentford/

I can’t believe the Arsegus have done that.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is the 2md person to his right his minder? He does not look overly happy with the last minute winner.

I can imagine the other 19 hired goons of the Premier League looking at that photo with more than a hint of jealousy.

Mike Ashley's henchman "stealing a living".

Last edited:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Great to see Tony enjoying himself .What a guy . His Belgian team is top , the under 23z are top and we are 4th. Not sure about the women team but I think they are ok .

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Great to see Tony enjoying himself .What a guy . His Belgian team is top , the under 23z are top and we are 4th. Not sure about the women team but I think they are ok .

The Womens team are second on GD to Man City-after just 1 game though.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Lovely photograph, just makes me smile even with the Thanos like head, wouldn't be surprised to see him turn up at Walsall on Tuesday night to support the youngsters either.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It wasn't just the being there, which we all knew would happen, it was the joining in.
He had time for every selfie and photo. He joined in with ever chant, and knew the words, with one exception-
"£50 million in the bank, Tony Bloom is having a w**k"

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Great scenes. Although rather odd that nobody talks about how unbelievably pathetic it is that we have a chairman who entertains such a petty and pathetic feud.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Great scenes. Although rather odd that nobody talks about how unbelievably pathetic it is that we have a chairman who entertains such a petty and pathetic feud.

Petty and pathetic or Moralistic and principled ?

I don't know the details but maybe you could explain why it's the former rather than the latter ???

And I don't see why he should have to associate with people he doesn't like or trust, it doesn't get in the way of any Albion business. *cough* Maupay *cough*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Get In, another negative post after we have gone 4th :lolol:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Well, if any other chairman in the league refused to sit in the directors box because of a fallout it would be labelled unprofessional. Imagine if it was Parish? He'd get pelters on here for showing no class.

It was good fun seeing Bloom enjoying himself but it's a bit odd really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here