Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Andorra 5pm

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Let’s hope he goes with two defensive midfielders in front of the defence. Tricky game this.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We should be able to beat Andorra without a right back...

....and possibly without a goal keeper.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surely this only works with three at the back and TAA as right wing back, James as right centre back and Trippier as LWB.

Can't be too careful with these Andorrans.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We should be able to beat Andorra without a right back...

....and possibly without a goal keeper.

Having been unfortunate enough to have my son inflict Soccer Aid on the family last night I can tell you no one wins anything without a keeper.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Having been unfortunate enough to have my son inflict Soccer Aid on the family last night I can tell you no one wins anything without a keeper.

I caught a bit of that just before kick off but managed to find the remote control and turn it off before it started.

BUT I did see Micah Richards being interviewed pitch side. Now I know he likes to work out etc but he looked unnaturally enormous for someone who only gave up top flight pro football relatively recently.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gutted to not be there but always a pleasure watching this squad even though we’ve changed the 12. Good chance for the squad to get some game time. 3-0 to the 3 lions.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gutted to not be there but always a pleasure watching this squad even though we’ve changed the 12. Good chance for the squad to get some game time. 3-0 to the 3 lions.

Sold my ticket to [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] for two grand.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=35904]A1X[/MENTION] will be gutted. No booing of the anthem and huge applause after the Andorra anthem. A huge anti racism banner and a respectful applause for those lost recently. Which is what 99% of England fans are like. But I’m sure the generalisations will keep coming from some :lol:

Oh and huge cheers and applause for the knee.

Oh dear!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
[MENTION=35904]A1X[/MENTION] will be gutted. No booing of the anthem and huge applause after the Andorra anthem. A huge anti racism banner and a respectful applause for those lost recently. Which is what 99% of England fans are like. But I’m sure the generalisations will keep coming from some :lol:

Oh dear!

Lovely moment of togetherness.:clap2::clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Oh dear!

Somewhat annoyingly, according to Google the nearest Andorran restaurant for me to vandalise is miles away in London. So probably just a quiet night in after this one for me.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
FFS - have yet let that sodding band in again?

Grrrrr

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Somewhat annoyingly, according to Google the nearest Andorran restaurant for me to vandalise is miles away in London. So probably just a quiet night in after this one for me.

Lose, and I’ll come up from the South Coast and drive you there

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

3-0?

Brighton alone has got nine times the population of Andorra, it really should 6 plus

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Oh dear!

All well and good until the tournament comes round and the idiots who spoil it for everyone else and give us a bad name return. Wembley for the qualifiers is as placid as it gets crowd wise thesedays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here