Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bent ID

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
What happens if, whilst walking up from the station to the stadium, my photo DL tumbles from my pocket, lands end up and I tread on it?

The creased photo will now look nothing like me, and will cause significant delays.

What shall I do?

Concerned of Tunbridge Wells.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What happens if, whilst walking up from the station to the stadium, my photo DL tumbles from my pocket, lands end up and I tread on it?

The creased photo will now look nothing like me, and will cause significant delays.

What shall I do?

Concerned of Tunbridge Wells.

I would be more concerned about the ID falling from your pocket and not noticing that it fell out, and then you have no ID to produce.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you look like this you'll be ok

p10738.png

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Make a big fuss, hold everyone else up and email Barber whilst refusing to let anyone pass until you get a reply.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Take a pair of scissors with you - job done :moo:
Whoops I see I took too long replying - doh!
Sure to let you in with scissors - or perhaps not.

Simmo scissor hands :D

Won’t be allowed in with scissors…

My daughter had a small travel deodorant confiscated @ withdean because it could easily be made into a flame thrower!!( I kid you not)

How's the flame throwing act going then, an alternative to Diversity........'Arsony'

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Won’t be allowed in with scissors…

My daughter had a small travel deodorant confiscated @ withdean because it could easily be made into a flame thrower!!( I kid you not)

I was joking about the scissors but I will make sure I am smelling nice under the armpits for meeting up with [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION]

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have a dark green fishing waist coat that has 12 pockets of which 8 are zipped. I shall be wearing it to all home games. If you see me give me a wave.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well with all the crap that we will be required to take l'm going to need to wear a jacket with deep pockets.

I'm talking a smart phone, which I take anyway, with my ticket, covid pass and photo of my passport on it :shrug:

That's LESS that I carried when I had mine and my son's ST cards and cash to give him and the bar people and the phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here