Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Eddie nkitiah

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Story originated from Alan Nixon = bollocks. Can't see us spending £20m on him anyway, would be a bad move.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Standard £20m punt I suppose.

I'd have thought bringing in any Ars player would have been tied up with the White deal, so I've stuck it in the 'rubbish' pile

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Standard £20m punt I suppose.

I'd have thought bringing in any Ars player would have been tied up with the White deal, so I've stuck it in the 'rubbish' pile

Yep this. Especially after Bloom played hardball on price for White. Can’t imagine any negotiation going smoothly after that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Shades of Rhian Brewster to me but without the successful spell in the Championship. I’m not against the signing, but he wouldn’t necessarily have been my first choice.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Moving from the Gunners to the Seagulls is a dream move for any player. Wor Eddie must be chomping at the bit.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Has scored 2 very nice goals in pre season against Watford and rangers.

Arsenal offered a deal but reports are he rejected as he wants to play regularly

Can play on the left or centrally

I believe he is entering the last year of his deal now.

Yes it's a gamble but I urge you to watch his goals in pre season. The kid has always been talented (record goalscorer for England u21s?)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
We don’t need a novice striker we’ve already got a couple of them

100% this.

I’ve seen a fair bit of him what with the Mrs being Arsenal and yes he’s good, quick, intelligent and has something about him but being asked to be the main man in a lower Prem team with all the pressure that brings is very different to coming on for 20 minutes here and there when the game is won for a team usually in the top six. Vastly different.

See also Rhian Brewster.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Yep this. Especially after Bloom played hardball on price for White. Can’t imagine any negotiation going smoothly after that.

The Athletic and White’s unprofessionally indiscreet agent suggested we drove a hard bargain but negotiations were alway conducted amicably and with decorum- as you’d expect of good clubs like ours and Arsenal.

Can’t comment on the quality of player but everyone has their price and Arsenal need to fund further transfers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here