Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] May I be the first to congratulate Citeh on retaining the title.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
What a fantastic achievement, on such a restricted budget ! I don't know how they do it. Their manager must be a genius, having such meagre resources at his disposal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m more interested in whether he bigs Potter up as much this season having thrown a hissy fit after our win against them

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks it's a four horse race between City, Chelsea, United and Liverpool I don't see Citeh running away with it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How DID Pep pull this off? He's pulled Kane, Foden, Sterling and Grealish off the English football scrapheap and somehow made it all work.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
How DID Pep pull this off? He's pulled Kane, Foden, Sterling and Grealish off the English football scrapheap and somehow made it all work.

I am not convinced Grealish in particular is going to make City a better team and I am not convinced that Pep is desperate to sign either Grealish or Kane. Where there is money there is egos and I would not be surprised to see Pep leaving for pastures new in the next 12 months.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I am not convinced Grealish in particular is going to make City a better team and I am not convinced that Pep is desperate to sign either Grealish or Kane. Where there is money there is egos and I would not be surprised to see Pep leaving for pastures new in the next 12 months.

OK, so if Grealish doesn't work Pep might have to resort to Plan B - £60 million man Mahrez. That would be a hell of a riak though, I wonder if Pep has the balls to do it?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
You can buy a replica of the Prem trophy on-line for £20.00 and just £6 postage!

Prem trophy.jpg

I don't see why City don't just buy this - far cheaper than buying numerous players to buy it over the season. Think of the money they would save!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Man U are due another PL crown and a successful Man U is good for the PL global brand so of the likely challengers I hope they can do it for OGS and their massive support.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Their loose.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I wouldn't be surprised if Citeh can the Grealish idea, As good as he may be, and better he may well get, is he as good as Stirling, or Foden ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As long as they have Ferran Soriano, Txiki Begiristain & Pep Guardiola, they are going to be the favorites each year and also win most titles (though I think the difficulty of the PL will prevent any team from winning 8 or 9 in a row like in some countries).

Dave Fishwick

Feb 28, 2021
London
I actually wouldn't mind City winning the title until the end of time. I don't know any City fans, but know plenty of United and Liverpool fans. It's a much more bearable time when City win

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I think it will be between United and Chelsea this season. Citeh will be close but only 3rd for them. Chelsea all depends on Lukaku signing (big if though) so my money is on United.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The thing I find funny is they're by far the richest club on earth, should be expected to win any competition they enter and have some of the best players in the world coached by the best manager, but you know their fans are still massively bitter about anyone and anything.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The thing I find funny is they're by far the richest club on earth, should be expected to win any competition they enter and have some of the best players in the world coached by the best manager, but you know their fans are still massively bitter about anyone and anything.

Probably its quite difficult as a supporter of a team like that - the constant remainders that you have very little part of the success of your team. With the resources and qualities of the club, they would probably win most titles even with an empty stadium.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Am I the only one who thinks it's a four horse race between City, Chelsea, United and Liverpool I don't see Citeh running away with it.

5 horses, I have a tenner on Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here