Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Outrageous Good Fortune (ie BOOM!!)

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
At the beginning of June I was watching tv not thinking about much when it suddenly occurred to me that we should do the postcode lottery. Don't know why as I have never thought about it before. So I signed up. Have never won anything on the main lottery, pools etc but sometimes you should heed your hunch.....

IMG_20210802_121354.jpg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Congratulations!

I also had an urge, to buy several scratch cards last week, won **** all, as per usual.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Have I mentioned how much I've always appreciated your posts on NSC?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Well done. Would you lose the money if you punched the smiley prick in the red sweatshirt 'knocking on your door'?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Congratulations. I've been in it for a number of years now and have won 4 x £10 :down:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well done. Would you lose the money if you punched the smiley prick in the red sweatshirt 'knocking on your door'?

The smiley prick visited Hamsterley on Friday to break the good news to the jackpot winner, who had 2 tickets and no-one else in their postcode playing. 750k is rather a lot to lose so I hope that they didn't find out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Didn't have you down as a toothless northern hag pensioner flapping your bingo wings, while rolling a fag.

Live and learn.

Congratulations.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
The smiley prick visited Hamsterley on Friday to break the good news to the jackpot winner, who had 2 tickets and no-one else in their postcode playing. 750k is rather a lot to lose so I hope that they didn't find out.

HAHAH Bought two tickets but was the only person playing anyway! I bet he feels a right bloody fool :D :D :D

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Buy us a striker will you?
(that's 8 Gary Harts)

just the right number of Gary Harts needed, compliment with a goalkeeper and couple of center backs, good to go.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At the beginning of June I was watching tv not thinking about much when it suddenly occurred to me that we should do the postcode lottery. Don't know why as I have never thought about it before. So I signed up. Have never won anything on the main lottery, pools etc but sometimes you should heed your hunch.....

View attachment 139198

PLEASE don't pose for photos or ads with washed-out Z-list celebs of yesteryear. Unless of course it's a condition of payment. In which case fully EMBRACE WITH VISIBLE JOY whichever of those losers they order you to pose with. Else your ticket will be deemed Null AND Void

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

View attachment 139198

What about the begging-letters? Will you keep sending them?

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I think it's definitely worth doing the postcode lottery.
I know someone who has small wins but quite regularly.
I think it's certainly better than the national lottery.
Congratulations on the big win too.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Thanks. 9000/1 to get a postcode sector prize, which this is.

That is good odds when compared to the national lottery.
I just did a quick check and on a 2.5 million jackpot ,5 numbers would win about 1,875,the odds of winning are 1 in 144,715(or there abouts).

When you look at it like that then the postcode lottery does make more sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here