Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Outrageous Good Fortune (ie BOOM!!)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
A while ago I went to sign up for the postcode lottery and was just looking around their site when I noticed my area was the winning area the week before. Wasn't really much point in signing up as unlikely to come up again any time soon.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A while ago I went to sign up for the postcode lottery and was just looking around their site when I noticed my area was the winning area the week before. Wasn't really much point in signing up as unlikely to come up again any time soon.

If its truly random, then you should have the same chance to win regardless.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I can't be bothered to write a begging letter, so I'll just come out and ask you. Can I have
some of your dosh please? :)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Waste a time. All of them. Someone on TV described playing the lottery as a " Tax on Dreams " . A pretty good description if you do ask me.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Waste a time. All of them. Someone on TV described playing the lottery as a " Tax on Dreams " . A pretty good description if you do ask me.

Doesn't look like it was a waste of [MENTION=9822]KZNSeagull[/MENTION]'s time...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
At the beginning of June I was watching tv not thinking about much when it suddenly occurred to me that we should do the postcode lottery. Don't know why as I have never thought about it before. So I signed up. Have never won anything on the main lottery, pools etc but sometimes you should heed your hunch.....

View attachment 139198

Well done to you :)

Have you started getting PM's from long lost NSC friends :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here