[Misc] Piers Corbyn pranked

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

WTF?

I think you misunderstand my Venn diagram. Have a think about it:

Good people, bad people, people without mental illness, people with mental illness.....

And then consider whether Piers Corbyn can be exonerated for being an anti vaxxer because he's mentally ill.

There are of course other levels of complexity and assumptions and premises in this narrative, but this starts from a premise that Piers is mentally ill.....

Jul 25, 2021
That's bullshit though and politically very lazy. He's no more a "multi millionaire" than me who happened to buy property in London when it was affordable.

Fair enough. I'm only going by what's on the Internet. I haven't actually seen his bank account or communicated with his accountants so it's all Chinese whispers really, but apparently he has a net worth of £4m? If not, then I'm wrong and I do apologise.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Fair enough. I'm only going by what's on the Internet. I haven't actually seen his bank account or communicated with his accountants so it's all Chinese whispers really, but apparently he has a net worth of £4m? If not, then I'm wrong and I do apologise.

Nothing to apologise for, it's just how newspapers calculate his wealth. Career politician, nice pension pot, mortgage probably paid off in an historically poor part of London where property prices have gone through the roof, buys the odd coat from Millets and isn't extravagant in his day to day spending. Probably quite generous in his charity donations. Investments in ethical funds.

I'd imagine on paper he is easily wealthier than Boris Johnson who by all accounts hasn't a pot to piss in. Loves other people's money Boris, loves it.

Jul 25, 2021
WTF?

I think you misunderstand my Venn diagram. Have a think about it:

Good people, bad people, people without mental illness, people with mental illness.....

And then consider whether Piers Corbyn can be exonerated for being an anti vaxxer because he's mentally ill.

There are of course other levels of complexity and assumptions and premises in this narrative, but this starts from a premise that Piers is mentally ill.....

I have had a think about it and I've noticed you've also given this comment a thumbs up:
Mentally ill.

Please read the link below next time you decide to start brandishing mental illness around as if it should be used to discredit people who are misinforming the world on things related to physical health. Just makes you a hypocrite.

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/a-to-z/s/stigma-and-discrimination

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have had a think about it and I've noticed you've also given this comment a thumbs up:

Please read the link below next time you decide to start brandishing mental illness around as if it should be used to discredit people who are misinforming the world on things related to physical health. Just makes you a hypocrite.

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/a-to-z/s/stigma-and-discrimination

No.

He wrote two words: mentally ill. It isn't pejorative. The nuance is in your head. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're clearly refusing to read the link.

Let's just leave this to Mind.

Sleep well.

I read it.

Still no idea why you think I've done whatever it is you think I've done. Feel free to share the narrative.

Tomorrow will do - I have some well sleeping awaiting.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Imagine being the worst Piers in Britain And the worst Corbyn. :ohmy:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
From 4:07.

Fantasist.

Pre internet he would just’ve been a guy on the high street with billboards attached to his torso, predicting all sorts and throwing seed for feral pigeons.

An embarrassment. He can’t even remember his own bizarre narrative and keeps looking at his notes.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1422119416498696194[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here