GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Strange - Khadra was in full pre-season with us before going to Blackburn, surely? Are they some sort of supoer-fit supermen up there ir what? Or is TM the new Bielsa with his training methods?

He missed a good chance of last season so hasn’t actually played 90 minutes many times in the last few months. Can see why he’d need to build up his minutes.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He missed a good chance of last season so hasn’t actually played 90 minutes many times in the last few months. Can see why he’d need to build up his minutes.

Yep, he only played 90 minutes three times last season (he was subbed off in one of those but it was in added time at the end of the match), and not since February.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We were lucky to get him another team with his injury record. Hopefully he can find fitness and form and we can make the sale.

Izquierdo is crocked for Brugges too.

Didn't even know Izzy had got another gig - I sort of thought he'd just retired. Please tell me he's not still actually a loanee!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not great news from a round up of loanees today, except at Stoke, where Ostigard and Sima both start, and of course Rushworth is in goal for Walsal as usual. Former Albion youngster Cashman also getting a start at Rochdale. In League1 Weir is on the bench; no sign of Walton at Ipswich.
In the Championship, apart from the starters at Stoke, all our loanees are either on the bench (Longman, Khadra and Mulumby) or nowhere to be seen (van Hecke and Clarke - who I think is injured. strangely, West Brom fans are worried that he might be a sicklist, which is a bit much considering he played 77 times in the last two seasons at Derby, and 88 in the two before that at Pompry!)
In Scotland, Cochrane is dropped to the bench for the first time, Jenks is on the bench for Aberdeen, and as for Dendoncker, perhaps he's still trying to find St. Johnstone on a map (it's jusr up the road from Raith of course)!

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
Zeqiri started for Augsburg. Almost had another 1 on 1 (great through ball to get him open) but his 1st touch wasn't great and he is not quick enough. Was substituted shortly after that.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Rushworth has saved a penalty for Walsall and made a string of good saves. He’s the real deal according to Walsall fans, needs to completely skip L1 next year IMO.

Cashman (I know, I know) has scored again for Rochdale.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Rushworth has saved a penalty for Walsall and made a string of good saves. He’s the real deal according to Walsall fans, needs to completely skip L1 next year IMO.

Cashman (I know, I know) has scored again for Rochdale.

Considering how well our loanees have done at Richdale, it almost makes you wish we'd got in first and had Connolly banging them in there before Coventry found such a good home for their freebie!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here