Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

larus

Palace away and Arsenal at home are a good chance for 6 points as well.

On the tracker, it’s 2 points from Palace, Arsenal and Norwich. I think we have a decent chance of 4-6 points from that run. But, we could also quite easily lose the next 2.

I was also thinking about that survival points target. Let’s say it’s 38 from 38. We’re on 12 from 5, so that leaves 26 from 33, which is not too bad a position to be in IMO.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Maybe the tracker needs another column for Europe points/target?

(Sorry to make extra work!)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Palace up next. Mr Potter hasn’t managed a win against them yet. Time to stop that particular rot. I’m not even that worried about the tracker. I just want to see us ten points clear of that shower and enjoy the silence of the trolls.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
On the tracker, it’s 2 points from Palace, Arsenal and Norwich. I think we have a decent chance of 4-6 points from that run. But, we could also quite easily lose the next 2.

I was also thinking about that survival points target. Let’s say it’s 38 from 38. We’re on 12 from 5, so that leaves 26 from 33, which is not too bad a position to be in IMO.

At the rate we're going we'll be safe by Christmas!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Woeful from [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] no "Win the League" line, doh!

Let's not get too carried away guys, we have 33% of the points we need for survival with 13.5% of games played, that's the focus!

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Palace up next. Mr Potter hasn’t managed a win against them yet. Time to stop that particular rot. I’m not even that worried about the tracker. I just want to see us ten points clear of that shower and enjoy the silence of the trolls.
You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the trolls.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Right sorry, got back very late last night and have been working ever since.

I LOVE NEIL MAUPAY. There, I have said it. Love that man.

Still 4 over. Great chance for some bonus points in the next 4 matches though with only 1 point "predicted".

Attachments

• NSC Graph 6.png
    NSC Graph 6.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 355
  • NSC Fixtures 6.png
    NSC Fixtures 6.png
    72 KB · Views: 357

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Right sorry, got back very late last night and have been working ever since.

I LOVE NEIL MAUPAY. There, I have said it. Love that man.

Still 4 over. Great chance for some bonus points in the next 4 matches though with only 1 point "predicted".

Only 6 points predicted from the next 10 :ohmy: We’re either going to outperform, or we’re in for a serious bubble burst and meltdown on here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here