Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
There's nothing to unwrap it's all very obvious i can't believe you're struggling with it :facepalm:

Regards
DF

it's because of your extremely poor grasp of the english language; you make no sense and that is why you post all those yt vids of idiots, you can't form meanigful sentences

Jan 30, 2008
Not really - you must realise (within yourself) that you're a waste of space, by behaving as you do? I do genuinely worry about you.

No need to worry, I've never been one to conform it's what gives me my individuality I like it that way, I wouldn't let some Name calling on the Internet get up my nose

Stay safe .

Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Looking at some the characters GB news is platform with regard to the Ukraine situation, you can't help but think if they've been on air during WW2 they'd be giving Lord Hawhaw a slot

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
There's nothing like cancelling people that don't conform is there a bit like Russia eh
:rolleyes:
As per ,the usual suspects went screaming for a policeman :censored:

Feeling Sexy....... LMFAO

Regards
DF

so what are actually trying to say here? do you see yourself as putin, standing alone against the world, or trans gender are russia, or are you saying you're being bullied because you're racist, and racists are a minority?

do you see what you've posted doesn't make any sense? have another dip at it

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
so what are actually trying to say here? do you see yourself as putin, standing alone against the world, or trans gender are russia, or are you saying you're being bullied because you're racist, and racists are a minority?

do you see what you've posted doesn't make any sense? have another dip at it

That bloke is an absolute dumpster fire.
If the mods won’t ban the racist goon we should all just act like he has been banned and ignore the moron.
He gets bolder every time he gets away with each racist/homophobic/moronic post.

Plus I suspect he has underlying issues.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well Farage for one is blaming NATO. From what I've seen they sail pretty close to wind on ofcom guidelines...

Disgusting.

Fifth columnist, the Commons last week discussed a widening of the Treason offence.

Even before this waging of illegal war, Putin promoted the beating up of homosexuals, authorised murders across the globe eg in Salisbury.

Farage is a shit stain on this country. Would love to tell that cnt to his face.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
“ Whether Dolan likes it or not, GB News has a comical image. It’s going to be used in jokes for a while because of the disastrous way it began. Andrew Neil’s flouncing off there after the BBC’s unwise decision to cancel his show was the perfect set-up for a pratfall. And the pratfall didn’t disappoint – in fact, it was a whole prat-sequence, like Buster Keaton falling down a staircase.”

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/27/why-gb-news-is-the-new-findus-lasagne

Jan 30, 2008
“ Whether Dolan likes it or not, GB News has a comical image. It’s going to be used in jokes for a while because of the disastrous way it began. Andrew Neil’s flouncing off there after the BBC’s unwise decision to cancel his show was the perfect set-up for a pratfall. And the pratfall didn’t disappoint – in fact, it was a whole prat-sequence, like Buster Keaton falling down a staircase.”

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/27/why-gb-news-is-the-new-findus-lasagne

Neil hasn't been missed that's for sure , any comment on what Doyle had to say I thought he was bang on the money

That's the beauty of a free speech nation rather then trying to cancel people eh ???

Regards
DF

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Neil hasn't been missed that's for sure , any comment on what Doyle had to say I thought he was bang on the money

That's the beauty of a free speech nation rather then trying to cancel people eh ???

Regards
DF

a War breaks out in Europe but top of the news agenda culture wars

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
a War breaks out in Europe but top of the news agenda culture wars

Banned from all meaningful discussion on the Big Board, DR / Ppf has no choice but to lurk about down here, making a fool of himself. A pariah from the mainstream. Putin-esque in his attempts to goad and start a fight.

Obviously the mods are never going to ban him so I suggest he is ignored by all.

He’s now resorted to homophobic insults. Inexcusable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here