Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
This is the sort of tripe that’s been on right wing, pro-Brexit, gammony, YouTube channels for years now. The sort of hate fuelled lies that racism’s Ppf/Das Reich is always posting links to.
Let’s not beat around the bush, it’s telly for thick racists. And there’s a lot of those about.

Thick Racists ? Leave with you.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Bizarre spin on the facts. I think you might have have to face up to the fact the thing you were excited about for months has predictably turned out to a rinky dink, cobbled together pantomime with ridiculous content and a racist following. And you think it’s “the Internet mob” that’s made company’s boycott the channel? Brilliant.

You lot won’t take responsibility for anything, will you.

Perhaps I should shushy shushy [emoji2958]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Free market at work :shrug:

exactly. its an odd thing to get upset about, GBNews are free to prattle on about whatever, advertisers are free to advertise where and when they like (subject to a few regs). shirley no one would suggest they must advertise. dont think its even that big an issue, their target market are hardly the same as Kopparberg and Nivea.

D

Deleted member 22389

hilarious, they aimed to fight cancel culture then all the advertisers cancelled them on the first day :lolol:

What's funny about losing advertisers that could end up losing people their jobs. There's nothing wrong with the station either. The advertisers will be back, and GB News will become even popular than it is now. If you don't like it, don't watch it, but don't try and ruin it for everyone else who might like it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Shushy shushy [emoji2958]
https://twitter.com/paulembery/status/1404900318853447681?s=21

Funny how you demand free speech but anyone voicing an opinion that differs from the right leaning loons’ is decried as “sinister”. Well, I say funny. I mean stupid.

People can advertise with whom they wish. Not many will wish to be associated with this shower of shite.

When an alcohol company, the most unscrupulous industry alongside betting and tobacco, doesn’t want anything to do with your channel, you’ve got problems.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Funny how you demand free speech but anyone voicing an opinion that differs from the right leaning loons’ is decried as “sinister”. Well, I say funny. I mean stupid.

People can advertise with whom they wish. Not many will wish to be associated with this shower of shite.

Latin innit

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

When an alcohol company, the most unscrupulous industry alongside betting and tobacco, doesn’t want anything to do with your channel, you’ve got problems.

This is of course correct, free Speech is essential in a democracy.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When you’re dead it’s not you that has the hard time. You don’t know that you’re dead. It’s all the people around you who suffer. It’s the same with being stupid.
Cracker! [emoji106]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The sound is still shit,what are they playing at?
I won't bother watching again until Monday now.
If the sound is still bad on Monday then I won't bother at all.

It’s incredible how they had years and months to prepare, hire technical experts from within the industry, test and trial, and yet get the sound so wrong. Sheer incompetence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here