Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs Czech Republic, Poland vs Slovakia, Sweden vs Spain

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So if you Scots don’t get a result today it’s “Clarke Out” right? [emoji6]

Seeing that THPP thinks Biss is a bit shit, I am expecting pretty well “everyone out” regardless of the score, he has incredibly high expectations of players, and everyone in the pitch is falling well short, other than the keeper so far :lolol:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Great player and developing quickly. When he came through as a 16 year old in Allsvenskan it was very easy to tell that he was the biggest Swedish talent since Zlatan. Was a bit worried when he moved to Dortmund and didnt get to play but he has kept his feet on the ground and worked hard and is now getting rewarded for it, doing very well in Real Sociedad. Would be a decent signing for pretty much any team but unfortunately I cant see him moving to Brighton as it would be expensive and a step down/sidewards for him.

:thumbsup:

If only there was a fellow Swede who could convince him of the merits of joining Potter's Project™... :whistle:

At least he'd be well aware of Potter's achievements at ÖFK

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Seeing that THPP thinks Biss is a bit shit, I am expecting pretty well “everyone out” regardless of the score, he has incredibly high expectations of players, and everyone in the pitch is falling well short, other than the keeper so far :lolol:

[emoji38]

I’d like to see Scotland qualify with us. Seeing them trying to play it around the back before launching it everytime does reveal a lack of quality though.

Definitely spoiled from watching Potter ball.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Seldom have I heard such complete and utter bias from match commentators, it’s embarrassing

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Reading that Ryan Christie is tipped to be in the shop window this Euros as he wants to leave Celtic.

Wonder if he’d be an option we’re looking at.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
[emoji38]

I’d like to see Scotland qualify with us. Seeing them trying to play it around the back before launching it everytime does reveal a lack of quality though.

The standard of football from both sides is awful, League 1 at best?

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
[emoji38]

I have no choice but to watch it on Brazilian TV and they have described it as 'typical British kick and rush football'

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Get in.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got it on my phone at work and have only been half-watching it. The Excel spreadsheets I'm working on have been winning my attention, which probably says all you need to know about the scotch.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Cruel on Scotland who have put up an incredibly brave performance so far and have been much the better side. Grant Hanley was a colossus up to that goal.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Cruel on Scotland who have put up an incredibly brave performance so far and have been much the better side. Grant Hanley was a colossus up to that goal.

But they're looking very much like us. Be the better side but not take their chances.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A lot to like about the Scotland performance.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The commentary on Talkshite is laughable, no penalty....

So sad....

Attachments

• 541f01707360aa43349ccd86f655b757ee6e97cb.jpg
    541f01707360aa43349ccd86f655b757ee6e97cb.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 127

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here