7. Veltman
8. Burn ( HGP )
9. Webster ( HGP )
10. Dunk ( HGP )
11. White ( HGP )
12. Duffy ( HGP )
13. Clarke ( HGP )
14. Østigård
15. Băluţa ( rumoured that Kyiv have option to buy )
16. Bissouma
17. Moder
U21. Caicedo
18. Molumby
19. Pröpper
20. Alzate ( HGP )
21. Lallana ( HGP )
22. Groß
23. Mac Allister
24. Izquierdo
25. Trossard
26. Jahanbakhsh
U21. Khadra
27. Tau
28. Maupay
U21. Connolly
29. Zeqiri
30. Andone
31. Welbeck ( HGP )
32. Locadia ( Cincinnati option to buy )
33. Gyökeres
34. Mlakar
35. New Signing ( Striker)

Last edited:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Heerenveen wants to loan Van Hecke for another year, my guess is that it will be how it turns out. He's been good but not great in the Eredivisie so far and isnt PL ready.
I saw that, but I also saw that he wants to come here for pre-season and try to impress Potter, so I thought he might have a fighting chance.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Didn’t quite realise the task the recruitment team have next season. At least 9 players need new homes or will sit out of the 25 man squad anyway. Expect Izzy will not be given a new deal. Any news on Walton? Good player to lose for nothing, but expect that to be the case. Still 7 more to shift assuming Welbeck stays.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Didn’t quite realise the task the recruitment team have next season. At least 9 players need new homes or will sit out of the 25 man squad anyway. Expect Izzy will not be given a new deal. Any news on Walton? Good player to lose for nothing, but expect that to be the case. Still 7 more to shift assuming Welbeck stays.

And that assumes we don't buy anyone else.

I'm not sure we'll be able to shift as many players on as we want, given the size of their contracts. I think we might have 3 or 4 in a kind of limbo ... which won't be healthy

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Too many central defenders and centre mids, short of quality in wide areas (Lamptey & March excepted) although Khadra is considered part of 1st team squad now.
Jahanbaksh & Connolly not up to PL quality IMHO so need to be moved on.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
And that assumes we don't buy anyone else.

I'm not sure we'll be able to shift as many players on as we want, given the size of their contracts. I think we might have 3 or 4 in a kind of limbo ... which won't be healthy

Last summer at the height of Covid we either sold or loaned out 35 players. And u23s or youth players aside where there was also considerable incoming, we still ended up buying 8 players last summer who have either made their 1st team debuts or trained with the first team (Welbeck, Karbo, Moder, Zeqiri, Khadra, Veltman, Lallana, Caicedo)

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Nice interview to remind us about Tudor Băluţa whose aim is to get into our squad next season.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2161406

This guy has fantastic long passing abilities, similar to Dunk & White in that respect. There is clearly a lot of potential there. It’d be no surprise to see him ‘Potterised’ similar to what happened to BDB. I’d imagine that his value is so low at the moment, a place in the 26 might be the only way of recouping our initial outlay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here