Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Bromwich Albion: Manager Sam Allardyce to leave at end of season

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Removal firm at The Hawthorns today, to start taking away just some of the HUMONGOUS MOUND OF CASH he's trousered from this.

maxresdefault.jpg

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
The number of people falling for the legend mythology he’s created around himself. They now blame West Brom not being good enough of course, in the same way the teams he ‘saved’ would have been doomed without him.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The number of people falling for the legend mythology he’s created around himself. They now blame West Brom not being good enough of course, in the same way the teams he ‘saved’ would have been doomed without him.

His failure at WBA should hopefully serious damage the myth. It’s not like he went in for the last 8 games. He had 2/3rds of the season and a transfer window and they are going to finish 15 points from safety. A total failure by anyone’s standards. Delightful isn’t it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What makes me laugh, is what he would've done with the England team, had he made it as manager.
Mind boggling.......

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
His sulk last night about not being a long ball manager after Michail Antonio's interview was very funny and totally deluded. A stat I saw on Sky Sports after that - since he took over West Brom in the Premier League:

Passes completed - West Brom rank 20th out of 20;
Final third passes attempted - West Brom rank 19th out 20;
Long balls attempted - West Brom rank 2nd out of 20.

The man is a grade A cock. Unfortunately he'll no doubt be back at some point next season.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Didnt see the point in appointing (oh.. there it is I guess) him to begin with, thinks were going upwards for them in the last few weeks before they sacked Bilic.

Tbf to Big Sam I dont think many people could have saved this WBA - the squad was simply too bad. If they did their January signings last summer instead, they would have had a chance.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hopefully now he's broken the "never been relegated" run he won't be anything like as prevalent in turning up like a bad penny every January when the latest club in crisis gets twitchy and pulls the trigger

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
His sulk last night about not being a long ball manager after Michail Antonio's interview was very funny and totally deluded. A stat I saw on Sky Sports after that - since he took over West Brom in the Premier League:

The man is a grade A cock. Unfortunately he'll no doubt be back at some point next season.

Off to the dinosaur park with Woy...

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008

Great post. Can someone publish the league table since he went there. They'd still be in the bottom 3 shirley.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I remember yellow tie-botherer Jim White WETTING himself at 'Big Sam' managing to get "FIVE GREAT SIGNINGS" in during the last transfer window. I still don't know who four of them were, but they obviously weren't as great as Jim Shite made out.

Quite funny to think that SA said in the past he was worthy of managing Real Madrid or Barcelona, but now he's been sent down from the PL with the lesser Albion :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I remember yellow tie-botherer Jim White WETTING himself at 'Big Sam' managing to get "FIVE GREAT SIGNINGS" in during the last transfer window. I still don't know who four of them were, but they obviously weren't as great as Jim Shite made out.

"Never mind the quality, feel the width"

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Excellent. Nice to see stats behind what we can see.

Trouble is with dinosaurs, they don't realise they are extinct until they all have died off.

Football has progressed.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Had a right laugh at his interview yesterday, properly lost his shit for seemingly no reason with a rant about how he isn't a 'long-ball merchant' and made out West Brom were begging him to stay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here